Does anyone own an LV denim bag?

well definitely summer bags. and like i mentioned 'good weather' bags for me. i don't feel comfortable in the rain or snow with them.

the denim is absolutely luxurious. go to LV and get your hands on them. you'll know what i mean. i am not extra careful with them. but i am a conscious person! i always take care of all my things. i guess i respect my stuff.

and yeah, they go with lots.... just like all the other bags! (lol)

I have the neo speedy and it is an awesome bag!! It goes with everything and it is very practical becasue it holds everything I need (wallet, palm, makeup case, card case and phone) and there is still room for more. I also love the lining it is has a vintage appeal and it very pleasing to the eye. I recommend this to anyone in question of buying the bag.

I have the Mini Pleaty and the Neo Speedy.
I LOVE my speedy. It's one of my favorites. Its a great everyday bag, quite casual. Get something from the denim line. You would adore it!

Jane Ann said:
I love the baggy pm and the baggy gm but they are both over $1000!! I wouldn't think a denim bag would have much classic value??

Just curious if anyone has one. Thanks. :biggrin:

YUP!!! I have the Baggy GM (purchased it in Florence, Italy). LOVE IT!!!!

Yeah, it is a little much for a Denim bag, but I've always found that L/V lasts for a long time ... and if need be, you can bring it back (over & over) to have repaired. Overall, if you calculate the amount of usage over time versus initial cost, quite honestly, LV usually ends up on the plus side (in other words - you get a lot for the $$$!!).

star3777 said:
I love my denim lv's, they are a necessity in the summer now. I know I will wear them for many years and enjoy them because I really LOVE them! I had my Initials engraved in gold on the tag of the tote...really cute. Clanalois, thanks for remembering parts of my collection, that's a nice compliment I think!:P

How could I forget, your collection is amazing. :smile: I love all of your LV choices especially.

star3777 said:
I love my denim lv's, they are a necessity in the summer now. I know I will wear them for many years and enjoy them because I really LOVE them! I had my Initials engraved in gold on the tag of the tote...really cute. Clanalois, thanks for remembering parts of my collection, that's a nice compliment I think!:P
I have a denim neo speedy also and I just love it!! :lol::lol:

I have a Baggy PM though i think I should have gotten the GM so i can put more stuff. Yes, im extra careful with it... I bought a fabric spray protector (scotchgard) and sprayed it, just in case it ggets wet or dirt...

I have the neo denim speedy... LOVE IT ! I just need to wait until nice weather to take it out .. its been hiding in the closet since before Xmas :love: and i've had it out 2x and its snowed both times and i've had it hide it under my caot .. hehehe so its now away until summer.

Jane Ann said:
I love the baggy pm and the baggy gm but they are both over $1000!! I wouldn't think a denim bag would have much classic value??

Just curious if anyone has one. Thanks. :biggrin:

I'm wondering if I can see a pic of the baggy om or plenty laoded up with your accesscories..
I love the pleaty ( but i have enough handbags) i like the looks and shoulder idea of the baggy... OMGosh what does one do? :smile:

suzie w said:
i have the neo speedy and the baggy pm .

love the denim. its a beautiful fabric. though i put them away with with rain and snow. definitely a 'goodwweather bag.....'

thinking of getting the baggy gm.....should have got that instead of the pm. (looks very similar to the neo)

love them all!

I have a speedy. But I noticed that the bottom of the bag starts to sag when you carry many things inside. This sounds funny, but I placed a stiff black colored cardboard inside my bag as a base so that it won't sag.