Does anyone own a Coach Dinky AND a Dinky 24?

For those of you with Dinky 24s, what sort of wallet and/or card case do you use in yours?
I use my same everyday wallet. Coach soft wallet (an outlet style now). I put my keys in the bottom, flat (keyless entry w car). Then my wallet & a pen. Tissues in the under flap slip pocket. I put a lip balm, small hand cream tube & my migraine meds in the French purse part. Phone goes in outside back pocket. Remarkably flexible to fit more in. I have smaller wallets that I could use, but they only get pulled out when I travel.

For those of you with Dinky 24s, what sort of wallet and/or card case do you use in yours?
I use a small Kate Spade Adalyn wallet or my Coach card case if I need to put more in there and maximize space.
Here's one as an example, the one I own is a glitter fabric though:
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...urlAYTznmXiL5Eru5ro0tRCpenIcXdNRoCQNQQAvD_BwE

And my card case is similar to this one:
https://www.coach.com/coach-card-ca...HpQodbuRr52E72LU49tWppKJNIy9BVKxoCIAEQAvD_BwE

I use a 1941 trifold wallet in my 24 and a card case in my regular dinky, but if I need to carry more things in my 24 I use the card case. I try to avoid that though because I'm another one of those that hates to fold my $ bills and likes them stored flat [emoji857]

For anyone who is still interested in a Dinky 24, I have used mine for a little while now and will say if you're walking around a lot, the chain can start to dig in a little. I carry mine cross body style. But it's also the perfect size!

For anyone who is still interested in a Dinky 24, I have used mine for a little while now and will say if you're walking around a lot, the chain can start to dig in a little. I carry mine cross body style. But it's also the perfect size!

Thanks, I'm considering Dinky 24. The size looks good but the chain is a doubt for me.

I have a new regular Dinky. I use the card case from my pop-up messenger. It fits good and holds bills flat.