Does anyone know which burberry bag this is?

That's a blue label Burberry bag.
Blue Label is specifically made and designed to be sold in Japan (to suit the smaller silhouette of people).
It can only be found in brick and mortar stores in Japan and buying new online is not available.
The Blue Label was created in 1996 but I am not sure if has been discontinued or not. (I doubt it's still in production today though)

At this point in time I am unable to find this specific tote. But it probably most likely will be sold in Japan's pre-loved stores or maybe with online vintage sellers or online resellers (depending on the year this specific bag was produced).

This one is a tricky one, hope someone can help! Good luck!

Reactions: BreezyE
That's a blue label Burberry bag.
Blue Label is specifically made and designed to be sold in Japan (to suit the smaller silhouette of people).
It can only be found in brick and mortar stores in Japan and buying new online is not available.
The Blue Label was created in 1996 but I am not sure if has been discontinued or not. (I doubt it's still in production today though)

At this point in time I am unable to find this specific tote. But it probably most likely will be sold in Japan's pre-loved stores or maybe with online vintage sellers or online resellers (depending on the year this specific bag was produced).

This one is a tricky one, hope someone can help! Good luck!
Hey! Tysm for the info. That's pretty disappointing but hopefully one day I'll be able to find it 😭