Does anyone know a way to change CF shw to ghw? Maybe a bag spa or leather surgeon?

i have been stressing out about my classic flap in silver hardware as I have changed my mind and want it in gold instead. I never used it so its brandnew with protective stickers intact. Every time i saw it reminds me of my mistake not choosing a gold at the boutique. Is there a leather spa that would change the hardware color? idc if value goes down coz i am not selling my collection. Or any recommendation regarding this issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in same situation.. bought gold first cause liked on the bag more.. at that time I was wearing white gold jewelry only.. it annoyed me that isn’t same.. sold and bought silver. After some years my taste changed to yellow gold jewelry so sold silver again and now buy only gold!
I would sell and buy what ur heart desires!

I was in same situation.. bought gold first cause liked on the bag more.. at that time I was wearing white gold jewelry only.. it annoyed me that isn’t same.. sold and bought silver. After some years my taste changed to yellow gold jewelry so sold silver again and now buy only gold!
I would sell and buy what ur heart desires!
Dis you lose money during this process