Does anyone have any earrings (preferable diamond)with 6-prong settings?

i have four prong for my new ones (1.81 ctw) but six-prong for my oldies (.10 ctw) The old six prongs are in a buttercup setting, which was popular when my husband got them (sometime in the 80's).The diamonds are extremely small, obviously, but I don't think the six-prong makes you see them LESS. I actually never noticed one way or the other and had to take them out and look at them just now to realize that they are six-prong.

I think four-prong is stylish right now because it really does make the diamond look slightly more square, and square has been in style (princesses, asschers and now cushions.) I still think it is probably a little less secure than six (which my old e-ring is set in also) but its probably okay if you periodically have the jewelry checked. My big suggestion would be, do not orderANY earrings until you try them on your own ear. Looking at someone else's earsis not good enough. I was all set to order martinis because I was on Pricescope at the time and it was unanimous, EVERYONE liked them better. Except, when I went to a B & M and tried some on in the size I was buying online they looked terrible in my ears. Even the SA said so. As in, 'most people like those better, but they don't look too good on you, do they. '