Does anyone else do this?

I've bought from both-elux and the boutique. I try to buy from elux if I can-if they carry the bag,shoes etc. I have to admit that after my last shopping spree at LV it sure is great to have the whole boutique experience and IMMEDIATE gratification!!

hi all... i went to LV five times to decide which bag i wanted before i discovered this forum and e-luxury... but yeah e-lux doesn't deliver to here, so i still have to keep running down to the store, especially if i wanted the price of the bags.

And yeah, the SA that served me asked if I want to put my things into it to test how much i wanted the bag...hehehe

I've never purchased anything directly from Louis Vuitton (shocking, I know!) I've been able to buy brand new, authentic pieces at $100 or less than retail online, so I've always gone that route because it enables me to buy even more stuff. :lol: I HAVE visited the boutique to have a bag authenticated, but that's about it.

I'm saving my first ever in-person purchase for a really special piece...but I haven't decided what that will be yet. Maybe a Damier Ellipse PM!

My husband calls me "salesman's dream" because I can NEVER turn down a purchase!:lol: I do feel guilty and therefore I end up buying right there and then + eLux doesn't ship to Canada!:rant: