Does anyone actually own Birth of Luxury?

mello_yello_jen said:
Has anyone received their book from buy.com? I ordered it way back then and have gotten about 5 updates about how they haven't gotten it in stock yet and they're working hard, blah blah. I think I'm about to cancel my order!

I ordered from buy.com back in early Jan and I got too frustrated at waiting so I cancelled the order already. :evil: Let me know when you receive yours so I can go online and get it from them when it's actually in stock. Plus I'm too cheap to buy it from the boutique at its original price. :lol:

i ordered mine from amazon.co.uk and i too have not got it as it is not yet in stock - but have noticed how it has gone up considerably in price on their website - so i will not cancel it

Not doing any better trying to get a copy here in Aus. Ordered through Borders and it's been five weeks already.
I don't think anywhere else has it here:sad:

kathyrose said:
I am emailing inkleaf as it's not here yet and I ordered it in January.

I also ordered from Inkleaf in January and still no book. I emailed them and they said that they are aware that the book is overdue and that they should be receiving a shipment soon. I'm 3rd on the waiting list. If you paid via paypal you can only get credit. If you used a CC you can get a refund. Hopefully this book will come in soon.

have any of you who don't have the book called 866-VUITTON?

i'm wondering because I've seen the book at the boutique, it's been a couple months though...

I just wonder if you can order straight from LV...you won't get a discount, but still...