Do you use all your bags????????

I try to use each one as much as I can depending on my outfit and the place I'm going. If it is a nice place, I pull out the nice bags. If it is say to the bowling alley I pull out a crappier bag b/c I would go insane with a nice bag there :blink: For awhile I felt like it was a waste to own more than two bags and when I would buy one I would sell another. NOw I just buy what I like and keep them until I get bored.

I try to switch mine around a fair amount, but there are a few which have gotten little to none wear. For instance, I bought the Grenat medium-size Paddington bag (I was told I was getting the red - when I opened the box, I was a little surprised but since I wasn't as familiar with the Chloe bags I just thought it was their 'red'!).

Anyhow, I used it for about 1 hour (TOO HEAVY) and it's been back in it's dustbag ever since until I sell it. The color is beautiful, the leather is beautiful, but I really don't know why I bought it as I really wanted the Silverado Tote (which I eventually got). I think I got caught up in all the excitement ... I'm not going to do that again because it's such a hassle having to sell it later (on eBay that is!).

The only other ones that don't get as much wear, are the L/V Theda because it's really special and I don't want to muck it up with the crappy weather that we get here in New England (I did take it out a few times in the summer for special events).

I actually used my Birkins a lot more before I got the travel Balenciaga (Voyage/Weekender), because I have the huge 45cm size! The difference is that the Balenciaga is SIGNIFICANTLY lighter!

I'm really trying to temper my handbag impulsiveness so that I don't commit the same mistake as I did with the Paddington! :shame:

Nope. I know there will be some bags I will never use....except maybe for my wedding day. That's the kate spade pink satin amanda. But other bags, I change them when I feel like it.

It is hard to say, but I like to think that in a year all my bags get some kind of air:biggrin: . I change my bag often and seldom wear a bag for more than a few days in a row. I change bags after weather, time of year, outfit or mode.
But I have to say that my LPG Birkin:love: is getting most of the action of all my bags. Right now I’m using my Alma Daimer and tomorrow I’m thinking of wearing my Roxanne.
My summertime favourite has up to now been my Murakami White Speedy, but after my trip to Paris last week I think it will be my new Denim Speedy Neo :shame: (got inspired by Noriko). I have to confess that I have one bag I only use ones a year and that is my LV Suhali Le Fabuleux in gold.

Yes, I try to wear all of them. Today I'm carrying my yummy Be&D bag in Almond LOVE IT!

But when I wear black or gray, etc. I wear my "Dull Gray" Medium Botkier Trigger bag or my funky Magenta Balenciaga Twiggy (see my avatar! Isn't she a beauty?!?!)

Today, I ordered a Medium City Motorcycle bag in Black from Balenciaga and should get it on Thursday - can't wait!!! I'll post pics when I get it!!

I also try to spread the love to my LV Speedy 25 because she's a classic and my Gucci tote cuz she's good for schelping stuff to work. I carry my LV black Murakami accessories pouchette when I go out at night and don't want to carry a bunch of stuff.

Sometimes I carry my Black Prada "Wrapping" Handbag but I think it might be time to send her away to a new home via ebay.

OMG! I love handbags!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7859.jpg
    IMG_7859.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 18
I use my Audra and my Be&D Crawford Cruise most of all - I think that may be because they are my newest acquisitions - I have a very lonely Chanel and an LV that probably wishes it were back in Paris!!( but then again so do I!!)

I rotate my bag weekly.. I don't want to disturb the bag that is in the dust bag :biggrin:.. That is unless there is a special occassion or the bag doesn't match my clothing.

I have some that I use all the time--mostly the bigger tote sized ones, a mj stella, a few fendi sellerias, a kooba, my yellow balenciaga or army green balenciaga and a brand new tooled mulberry...i have a glass case I bought (plain old ikea!) in which I keep several chanels and my pride and joys, a dozen fendi baguettes in beads and sequins that I like to look at and appreciate as ART! I've also got a few anya hindmarch beaded sequined numbers that are just as fun to oggle...and then there are the prada nylons which are basically indestructible and SOOO great for travel!

This is why I try to keep my bag collection relatively small, so I can use them all. I like my things to function, not to just gather dust. This is what the purse forum is for: I can live vicariously through members who have the purses I like, but don't have. :lol: