Do you use all your bags????????

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I can sadly admit that I rarely use my bags, and some I own I have never used, they just sit in their dustbags in my room. I feel so bad about it, but i doi not want them to get damaged by the rain etc -- I do not buy for practicallity, I buy for what I love therefore most my bags are not appropriate for every day

Do you use all your bags.

2. Not even close! That's why the storage of my bags is key. I always stuff my bags with some of tissue paper or airbag.

I hate it when bags lose their shape!

Speaking of which, what is the best way to protect canvas from moths?

3. Alot of mine are fragile too but yes I use every one of them but they are like my babies and I am carefull with them. Use them and enjoy them thats why you purchased them! The only ones I don't use right away are LV with vachetta leather I let them sit by the window for months until the leather gets darker. If it isn't the same hue I go crazy.

4. No some of my bags like a Fendi fur mama baguette, Chanel backpack, Prada nylon bag and Damier Alma just sits in my closet. I rarely use my Birkin in Scandinavia and save it for trips abroad. The bag I use all the time is my YSL Mombasa. Great functional bag that goes with everything in my wardrobe.

5. Damier Alma - Perfect! Now that is some awesome taste. Congratulations!

6. I change my purse almost everyday. So,I use all of my bags at some point or another.Depends on the weather or occasion mostly. I don't feel guilty about buying a bag as long as I have worn it about 4 times. Sounds crazy, but that is my rationale for bags that sit.:lol:

7. my fendi is too small to use as an everyday bag, and i don't use my icon messenger anymore, used to when i went to college, and i don't use my chanel or LV that much either, reserved for special occassions only. i mainly use my paddingtons and balenciagas everyday. i feel bad about the ones i don't use.

8. I make it a habit to change my bags almost everyday, even when they don't match my outfits... LOL. There was a time when I went crazy and bought a bunch of vintage clutches on eBay... they're awesome but too small to carry most of the junk I haul around with me each day, so now I only use them for special occasions where my bf can carry my larger essentials and I just need to carry gum and lip gloss. :smile:

9. It's a disturbing question because the answer is no - I have a new Chanel & LV that are sitting in dust bags while I carry my Audra and my Be&D Crawford - I always choose the best bag for the outfit/occassion and those two don't come up very often.

10. Not really, at least not during the winter, Canadian weather will DESTORY bags ! But during the summer, I rock everything sometime.. but that's also probably because I don't have as many bags as some of you girls. ;)

11. No :sad:

12. serendipity3kb,
    It is funny you mention you have your LVs sit in the sun so the leather would darken. In my case, I try not to carry my LVs too much as I don't want my LVs leather to darken too much. I have seen some vintage LVs and the leather has gotten so dark (dark brown almost black) that the bags lose its attractiveness. If a geniune LV could keep the same new light leather look forever, I'd buy more and carry them often.

13. What Balenciagas do you have?

14. I don't use all my bags neither. In fact, I have 3 new bags with tags on them still in my closet! I've been using my Burberry barrel bag and my little Gucci bag quite alot these days. I'm saving the 3 new bags for the holiday parties. lol

15. oops now balenciaga's plural, just one! here's a pic. i think it's the pewter one.

[​IMG]

you get to see what i carry in my bag too. :biggrin: i want a wine colored medium size one. but i heard the leather isn't as good this year?