Do you travel with your H bag?

It depends on my mood. I love to use my B35 during the winter!

But lately I’ve been using my Goyard Artois MM as my tote and slip my K28 inside. All non essential items go inside the K. I’ll also simultaneously use my C18 as a crossbody with passports/wallet inside. If need be, I still have room inside my Artois to slide my C18 inside and still can zip it!

Reactions: missBV
I can’t even bring one. i prefer not to check in, but I can carry on two pieces. They’re usually filled with RTW, so I need bags that can smush flat.

@periogirl28 , do the h bags fit in your carry on? A roller? Can they somehow be sandwiched inside each other?

i do sometimes bring a black box kelly longue as a clutch bc it’s small.

For longer trips I nestle. Halzan packs flat in carryon rollerboard A clutch ( Kelly depeches) and B30/J28 nestle in my Herve Chaplier as my personal item. I have even nestled mini Roulis in J28. That’s 4 bags that don’t take too much assuming you only carry them on. On longer trips I have had to check… coming back from Paris this summer ( travel alone) I had to check J28 and min Roulis. And hand carried all of the new bags the BBB 30 in the box , the Victoria 35 the new drag and the pictoin. Remind me to travel with someone else next time I want to shop so they can help me carry on new acquisitions.
Thanks! I’m also a no-checked-bags person. Need to try nestling a K25 in a B30 - I’d be fine with those two bags and a tiny evening clutch. But I always also bring a laptop for work, and then the carryon that holds the bags starts to get unwieldy.
It’s a conundrum! I may go back to shipping luggage ahead of me (also where possible as it really works best in cities).

When you travel with multiple expensive bags, do you keep the ones you're not carrying for the day in the hotel safe, or? I don't worry about carrying my expensive bags around during the day. I fear my bags are more expensive than my middle class hotel room rates and I worry about leaving them in a relatively unsecured room.

(ETA: bags probably more expensive than nightly hotel rates. very not more expensive than whole hotel buildings.)

When you travel with multiple expensive bags, do you keep the ones you're not carrying for the day in the hotel safe, or? I don't worry about carrying my expensive bags around during the day. I fear my bags are more expensive than my middle class hotel room rates and I worry about leaving them in a relatively unsecured room.

(ETA: bags probably more expensive than nightly hotel rates. very not more expensive than whole hotel buildings.)

I think most of the hotel safes are too small for a bag. I normally put my bag in the suitcase and lock it. I only keep the passport, watch and jewellery in the safe, they are more expensive than the bag. :biggrin:

I just lock them up in my suitcase and leave it in the closet, I also leave an AirTag in my suitcase not because of the bags but just for tracking in general. I don't trust the safe provided by the hotels, regardless of how reputable and fancy they are.

As the above posters, I try and carry only two expensive bags especially if I know I’m going sightseeing. One is always a cross body like the Bolide. The second is a small chanel flap. The flap is for the evenings. It usually stays in the suitcase locked with an air tag. I wear my jewellery and my passport stays with me. I also mentally prepare to lose everything so I am not stressed about it. :giggle: I always have travel insurance.

For those who travel with their B35s, does it fit under the airplane seat in front of you in Economy? I'm just worried about squishing it if I don't store it in the rolling cabin bag instead.
in front, dont think so. what you could do is have it stand on the floor behind your feet/calf when sitting. Of course in the protective bag. I do that when I fly premium economy

Just came back from NYC. After much hesitation decided to take my new K28 with me for the week. It was insane and I loved it
View attachment 5593056
I love NYC and love your bag. I was there 2.5 weeks ago and purchased an Evelyn TPM in Noir. I wore it that afternoon and for the rest of my stay. I will definitely travel with that bag.

I was on a long trip earlier this year with my J28 - it shared a rotation but probably got used about 1/3 of the time. It's a great travel bag, and the only downside is that it's black (which I don't usually use in warmer weather, but for travel it's great b/c I don't have to worry about scuffs etc.)

Next trip this fall I'm taking my Halzan 31 BF. It's also great for travel and BF is a workhorse IMO.