Orlando Bloom

I'm not going to debate that he is an attractive person - I would lose that one.

But personally, when I look at men, I like them to look like men. You are totally welcome to diss on the men I find attractive. They are Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.

I like Orlando. But not too much...I liked Clive Owen when he did that movie w/ A. Jolie, I forgot the name...but he's cool.

Orlando was very HOTT as an elf in LOTR!!! I wish he really had long blonde hair. :smile: Sans the ears. :smile:

chemlex said:
I'm not going to debate that he is an attractive person - I would lose that one.

But personally, when I look at men, I like them to look like men. You are totally welcome to diss on the men I find attractive. They are Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.

:nuts: Those guys are hot.

kojiko said:
I like Orlando. But not too much...I liked Clive Owen when he did that movie w/ A. Jolie, I forgot the name...but he's cool.

Orlando was very HOTT as an elf in LOTR!!! I wish he really had long blonde hair. :smile: Sans the ears. :smile:

Clive Owen YUM in Arthur, YUM YUM in closer! :biggrin:

chemlex said:

Who are those people?LOL!!! :P