Do you own a Tiffany cord necklace?

Apr 11, 2021
Hi everyone! I was looking at a Tiffany pendant that comes on a silk cord as opposed to a chain. I wondered if anyone had a necklace or pendant on a silk cord and if so, how do you like it? Has it held up well? Have you swapped it out for a chain? Thanks!

Hi everyone! I was looking at a Tiffany pendant that comes on a silk cord as opposed to a chain. I wondered if anyone had a necklace or pendant on a silk cord and if so, how do you like it? Has it held up well? Have you swapped it out for a chain? Thanks!
I have had number of Elsa Peretti pendants on the black cords. I liked them so much that I collected extra silk cords for the future. Her designs are so organic that I prefer them on the cords…..here‘s a photo of the card holder on a cord (and her Bone Cuff)…..
6709BB2B-54CB-4FA1-B56E-84CFE8C5CCB0.jpeg

I have had number of Elsa Peretti pendants on the black cords. I liked them so much that I collected extra silk cords for the future. Her designs are so organic that I prefer them on the cords…..here‘s a photo of the card holder on a cord (and her Bone Cuff)…..
View attachment 5226293
Oh thank you, this is classic cool! I love a few of the large Peretti pendants and this looks fantastic!

I own an "O" pendant on a black cord. It's more than 10 years old now and it has held up very well. I haven't worn it very much over the years. I wonder how durable the knot and hoop to catch the knot would become if it is worn more often.

Reactions: looksjustright
View attachment 5226293
Such fabulous style you have, Diana. Love the whole look, especially the bone cuff on you! Tiffany should use you in their ads.

Reactions: looksjustright
View attachment 5226293
I was wondering whether this card holder is a comfortable necklace or is it weighty? I just love it!