Do you like?

I saw a lady wearing this a few weeks ago and I looked it up myself as well. I think it’s a new style. I like it and I have it on my radar. It looked really cute on the lady wearing it.

It looks a little busy on the model with the brown trim, striped strap, and then navy monogram canvas. I think this bag would be better in solid black with the strap. But I like that you can use the strap with different pieces.

I have the previous version of this bag and love it! It’s exactly the same, but it has a strawberry zipper pull instead of the GG. It’s small, but still large enough to fit a small wallet, keys, and sunglasses. I get compliments whenever I wear it.

I like this bag better with the strawberry charm pull. So cute and adds a small pop of color.

Model has the strap with brown trim but the product pic has the strap with blue trim. I believe the blue bag comes with the strap with blue trim and the brown version comes with the strap with brown trim. I like this version of the bag better in blue than in brown.