Do you keep the boxes?

I keep each and every box I have. I love the way they look..I have some LV ones stacked in a corner of my room with my LV Birth of Modern Luxury book in front of them and my Chanels in another corner. And my mom has hers mixed together on the top shelf of her closet..they're great to decorate with!

I keep the boxes, but most of them are folded flat for storage while the bags are kept in their sleepers. My SAs have told me to make sure leather bags can "breathe," which doesn't happen very easily when they're in boxes.

I love boxes too, but DO NOT STORE YOUR BAGS IN THE BOXES!!! You will ruin them, I guarantee it. Leather needs to breathe and keeping them in a box will make them smell musty and even get moldy. And I know Louis Vuitton SA's always say never store in the box or else the canvas will crack. Trust me on this, don't do it.

Silent Bob said:
any pics... please :smile:

Here are a couple...the 3rd one is in my mom's closet..she's in the process of moving things around so she has a bunch more that aren't up there yet ;)

Attachments

• boxes1.JPG
    boxes1.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 37
  • boxes2.JPG
    boxes2.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 33
  • moms1.JPG
    moms1.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
It's kind of embarrasing, but I do keep the boxes and dustbags as well!

I do the same thing for jewelry... I ADORE Tiffany jewelry and silverware, and have saved almost every blue box and bag, even the white ribbon!

tweetie said:
It's kind of embarrasing, but I do keep the boxes and dustbags as well!

I do the same thing for jewelry... I ADORE Tiffany jewelry and silverware, and have saved almost every blue box and bag, even the white ribbon!

I do the same thing!!
I've NEVER gotten rid of any of my Tiffany's boxes! :love:

I save my boxes, but don't keep the bags in them. I like the way the boxes stack in the top of my closet, but bags should never be kept up there where I live because of the heat & lack of ventilation. I usually store some mementos & out of season clothes in the boxes & keep the bags in there dust covers on some lower shelves. I love my boxes, especially the ones with the pretty holiday ribbons.

Actually when i started buying handbags i kept everything, then i had so many that i started throwing the boxes away and just kept them in their dustbags...now i wish i would have kept them at least in storage somewhere, so i'm starting to keep the boxes again, but i only keep the bags in their sleeves...it's also much easier to get to them that way....