Do you keep the boxes?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies,

As im sorting through my bags I realize I am running out of room to store them. I have been keeping them in the boxes they came in. Do you keep the boxes or just the dust covers? :smile:

2. I keep both. However once my wall unit is finished, they will be out for the world to see.

3. the only boxes I keep are Coach and LV. I've never received a box from anyone else (and can't afford Hermes yet!)

4. I love the hardboxes my LV's and Chanel comes in so I keep them. I keep the bags in their dust bags, too. Since I don't have a huge collection, I guess storage is not a problem yet, hehehe.

5. i only keep the dustbags. all the boxes i have are from LV, and in the end i got so many that i just sold them.

6. both! i keep my bag inside the dustbag and that inside the box!! i love taking care of my bags :smile:

7. Yes my cat loves sleeping in them with lots of tissue.

8. I keep my bags on only dust covers, but on my top shelves in my closet, I stack my empty LV boxes (hard ones only) for my eyes to enjoy!:tender:

9. I keep everything!! Not that I have loads - also if I ever decide to sell any I think it helps :smile:

10. I keep mine in tehir dustbags inside their boxes so I can stack them.

I'm not a collector though, and I have a big closet so it's not an issue for me.
    If I collected them I'd maybe put 2 of the same brand in a box if they fit.

11. i keep them, but i dont have alot that gets in my way.

12. I don't keep the boxes, just the dust bags. I like to be able to easily access my purses.

13. I keep the boxes but I have yet to find a use for them. They accumulate in a dusty corner of my room and they're an eye sore.

14. Could some one please post the box photos? I was always wondering how do they look... (More photos the better).

15. I keep both the boxes and dustcovers. I keep my bags in the dustcovers and store them in the open boxes(lids off).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice