Do you have a bag set?

Wow GNIPPOHS! I love all your bag sets. Do you happen to have a family photo of all your bags? Must be lovely and quite a collection too!

Thank you Kkho! You are too kind, you and many ladies here have much more impressive collections. :P Not all my bags are with me, i will try to take a pic of what i have soon and pm you.................. when DH is not looking haha.

Reactions: Serva1 and Kkho
My BLACK family, have been in an editing mode past 12 months but somehow cannot let any of the black ones go!

Sellier k28, b30, kp, b25, mini k20

IMG_6291_zps6eo0ba9m.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous - just a jaw-dropping family! I love the croc in the middle (I'm actually selling my black fjord B because of a black croc B opportunity--I'm been struck my the exotic bug!) LOL

Reactions: GNIPPOHS and Kkho
Absolutely gorgeous - just a jaw-dropping family! I love the croc in the middle (I'm actually selling my black fjord B because of a black croc B opportunity--I'm been struck my the exotic bug!) LOL

Thank you Hermezzy! How exciting (but dangerous territory hehe) when will you get the croc b? Pls make sure you post a pic! H croc bags are tdf.... :love: me too, am also smitten with the croc lindy and have rehomed a couple of bags which i barely reach for in anticipation for the right size/color to come along.

It's so interesting that the recent etoupe is lighter. Thanks for sharing! Always learning on purse forum!

Thank you MYH! I was surprised too the difference is rather visible.
Also thank you everyone for the likes! :flowers:

Reactions: Hermezzy
Hello, Im offered a Kelly 28 in black ghw from SA in overseas.
I currently have B30 in black ghw, I use it very often for work.
I always thought i would wanted BBK28 in my collection, however this offer is very hard to pass....
What would you do? TIA