Do you guy like ELuxury..

Where do you like to shop ?

• ELUXURY.

• AT LOUIS VUITTON STORE.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would shop on eLuxury but they'll tax me regardless because I'm in CA!! So... I'll just go to the boutique and duke it out with the snotty SAs there. :lol: Plus it's more fun to go there and try on all the bags in person.

PurseFanatic said:
I'll admit it, I like the attention so I go to a boutique. I like seeing the looks on peoples faces when I walk around with a big brown LV bag. I'm bad, I know...
BF nags that he wants me to get the bag at the store for various reasons but this is one of them! He carries my purchase back in February quite proudly and we dared to go into all the stores we never stepped into except for Versace cause their huge glass doors were closed and we were too intimidated to go in at the last minute. :lol:

I like both, but with eluxury, there's no sales tax or shipping, and I get 3% back as a rebate. Going to a store is great, but it's a good 45 minute drive for me, and I only go into Atlanta once every couple of years on average.

Best thing about Eluxury is, No tax and sometimes free shipping. Yes that 3% rebates through ****** and the nicest feature is you can get your refund if return within 60 days! How nice is that!?

D.

Elux is my first stop for anything I want new and unused from LV. We have 10% tax locally, so I definitely want to avoid paying sales tax. Usually I can get free shipping as well! And they are very nice about returns. I have gotten few items that weren't perfect, but the phone reps are always very apologetic and take them back easily.

i browse on elux, then go into the boutique. usually i'm about 90% sure exactly what i'm going to purchase, but sometimes physically holding it in my hands will change my mind. or change my mind about liking something at all...like the pochette cles is so much bigger than i thought and now i actually want one. i'm also very instant gratification, and for me online shopping can never ever beat an in store experience in ANY store. i really like having that bag in my hands. :smile:

besides, oregon has no tax, so i'm not really saving anything. it's actually cheaper for me to go to the boutique if i'm in town anyway because i save on shipping. if it's a special trip just to go to the boutique, it's about the same because of gas. :smile:

I think I have officially stopped shopping at LV stores. I always go to Elux for my LV purchases (free shipping and no tax an add up to a lot on a bag). If I have doubt about the bag, I do browse through the nearest LV stores and make sure I like it before ordering it.