Do you ever feel guilty about your handbag/shopping habit?

Student loans are a big thing and as paculina said they will have to paid off sometime or they may get in the way of other important goals. For instance, if you ever want an apartment the mortgage company will take into consideration your SL as a debt already outstanding. If you pay something towards your SL regularly it will all add-up, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it if you're dealing with it.

Handbag purchases don't have to cost a fortune esp preloved, careful budgeting and cutting back on everyday treats like coffee cheapest option, we can enjoy looking and learning without having to buy lots of new bags. And you have some lovely bags you enjoy. Enjoy them without regrets.

I so agree with this. I certainly buy my share of bags. But I also enjoy walking into a store and just looking and even speaking with sales reps. Of course I also enjoy this forum which is filled with great knowledge. Just talking about bags makes me happy. Weird for most but not for us forum peeps I suppose. I do not create debt to make my purchases. No guilt.

no, i don't, with a small exception of those moments when i see terrible fires, floods, and other natural 'funny' things going on in the world. Then i think - if anything like this is gonna happen nearby, how on earth i will rescue all my bags??...
i am paying for most of my stuff all by myself, unless my DH wants to get away easily for a special occasion, then he just pays for something that i like/want.
i made my bank to drastically reduce my credit limit, it did cost me some nerves, as they wanted to keep it high and increase annually, but i don't need it, and i don't want this temptation. I spend as much as i have in hands.
i make sure i am getting what i want at the lowest possible price, and hunting on a good deal, promo, or offer has become a new sort of hobby for me.
i never pay full price from the beginning, even if there's no "Best offer" option, i still pm the Seller and ask for a discount. it works in 95% cases.
i don't share my love for the bags with those who will not understand, but will be pointing fingers, judging and throwing looks counting MY money in their minds.
When you have no those silly conversations and questions, and you know you manage your purchases and budget, you will not feel guilty. :flowers: