Do you add charms to your Bbags? Do you decorate your B-Bags? Club

:heart: I love this thread, and all the clever ideas for dressing up or personalizing B-bags! Here is my latest idea, using charms taken from my LV pochette. I haven't completely connected them until I decide if/where I want to put them on at!

So cute Deana!! I like the different coulour tassels!! Un-braided is my favourite!!;)

And I love those LV Jack and Lucie key chains!!!
I really want one but I can't decide if I want to spend the $$ on that or put it towards more Balenciaga:confused1:

:happydance: Yep I am doing the happy dance! I am so happy that we are still getting new pictures on this thread. I think I have decided on the permanent charms for my Magenta Box, while the rest I am still trying to figure out. Although the braids are cute, I think they make better bracelets than decorations for the bags. Combining the tassles and keeping them long looks good though. I also can't decide whether to put the smaller LV charms on the bag or the longer pastilles charm that looks like pieces of candy. So here they are, and I to hope the new picture format works!.....Nope back to the drawing board to see what I did wrong on the pictures!

I am trying to learn how to set up thumbnail photos from the image shack, so here goes. Okay well I got thumbnail pictures, but back to the drawing board on how to click on them to enlarge!
Grrrrrrr!

Attachments

• img2626yp3.jpg
    img2626yp3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 279
  • img2644we8.jpg
    img2644we8.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 282
  • img2660yq7.jpg
    img2660yq7.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 288
Sorry everyone but I have to see if it works!:cursing: If anyone can tell me how to use image shack, as in what format/size do I put the pictures so I can see the thumbnail photo and be able to click on it to enlarge it I would really appreciate it!

Can you just post a link to the pictures on image shack? I have no clue how to make the thumbnails appear larger on here. I usually upload mine right from my computer to the forums attachment area.

Here goes again! Grrr! Sorry again!

img2644ab3.jpg

Can you just post a link to the pictures on image shack? I have no clue how to make the thumbnails appear larger on here. I usually upload mine right from my computer to the forums attachment area.

That's what I used to do, but since Oct 12, Vlad has changed the format here so if I upload straight from my computer there is no thumbnail photo which I think is better because we can see the photos and only enlarge them if we want to. If there is no thumbnail photo then we have to click on the file to see what the photo is. Winterpearl told me to go to the bucket shop and I am trying there. My daughter usually helps me with these but she is not here!

Thanks to winterpearls patience, I have now conquered my photo dyslexia, so hold on to your seats the photos are coming. I have now finished braiding and assembling my charms so thery are ready to be affixed to the bags. Now it's just decision time.
:confused1:
Here in the first photos...I think the LV Pastilles Keychain looks good, but may be too much for the bags!

Attachments

• img2626of2.jpg
    img2626of2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 267
  • img2631ra4.jpg
    img2631ra4.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 269
  • img2828is3.jpg
    img2828is3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 286
:yes: I think this is my fav for the BBGM Pink. Pretty, but subtle enough to not be the only thing you notice about the bag!

Attachments

• img3153zf6.jpg
    img3153zf6.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 264
  • img3065fc8.jpg
    img3065fc8.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 255
  • img3063xe7.jpg
    img3063xe7.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 258
:yahoo: I LOVE them all. Especially the one on the bubblegum pink bag. I have been busy but I promise to post some pics soon. Hopefully this weekend. I need to go raid my Mom's stash too, she has tons of these things and she just ordered some more. I ordered a couple of new ones from Nordstroms, they should be here next week. :smile: Deana, is there an easier way to do the pictures? I have to resize them to get them uploaded here or either put them on AOL, let them do it, then put them back on my computer and it takes forever!:confused1:

:smile: This is deffinitely staying on this bag, I just need to decide whether to put it on the zipper or not!

Attachments

• img2660nr5.jpg
    img2660nr5.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 261
  • img3187ar8.jpg
    img3187ar8.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 247
  • img2644vp0.jpg
    img2644vp0.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 259
:yahoo: I LOVE them all. Especially the one on the bubblegum pink bag. I have been busy but I promise to post some pics soon. Hopefully this weekend. I need to go raid my Mom's stash too, she has tons of these things and she just ordered some more. I ordered a couple of new ones from Nordstroms, they should be here next week. :smile: Deana, is there an easier way to do the pictures? I have to resize them to get them uploaded here or either put them on AOL, let them do it, then put them back on my computer and it takes forever!:confused1:

lol! I have been messing with it all night myself! Yes, there is and easier way. But you better get yours up this weekend our everyone is going to accuse me of being a thread hog! I will add a link below to a site Vlad reccomended for sizing pictures. Once you register click on Imageshack in the upper lefthand corner next to the frog, then click browse. After you choose the picture check the boxes-upload, resize image? , and remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?. Then in the drop down window choose 800 x 600, and then click host it! Repeat this process for any new photo. When you have resized the photos you want, back at the top of the page click on My Images, then click on a picture and when it enlarges, right click on it and save as. This sounds complicated, but beleive me I am no genius when it comes to this stuff. Just follow this when you have the site up and it will be easy in no time. I will be looking for your pictures over the weekend!
:graucho:
ImageShack® - Hosting

:shrugs: These are the braids I came up with to decorate the bags, but I think they might make better bracelets. I will let you decide!

Attachments

• img3034is9.jpg
    img3034is9.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 267
  • img3039hv1.jpg
    img3039hv1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 258
  • img3027yp3.jpg
    img3027yp3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 301