Do share which LC style and color are you eyeing next?

Roseau Croco in large [emoji7] Went to the LC store to try it on and the website photo doesn't do it justice, it's so much nicer irl !
Will gift it to myself in October as a birthday present [emoji56] View attachment 3795296

I own Roseau Croco small totes in black and greige and I highly recommend this style. Very chic and so light and easy to carry. :tup:

Do you think the small size is enough ? I feel like you can't put lots of stuff in it if you "close" it if you see what I mean ?
I'd love to have your opinion :smile:

Well I don't carry all that much. If you need to carry a laptop or files or books or whatever I suppose you'd need the large. Since you've already tried it out you should have a good idea right? I like that when I snap the sides to cinch them in, my small tote looks handbag size. Makes it very versatile for me. :yes:

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Well I don't carry all that much. If you need to carry a laptop or files or books or whatever I suppose you'd need the large. Since you've already tried it out you should have a good idea right? I like that when I snap the sides to cinch them in, my small tote looks handbag size. Makes it very versatile for me. :yes:
I was definitely leaning towards the large one and I think that's what I'll go for. And maybe get the small one in green croco ! Thanks for you input [emoji5]

I was window shopping yesterday at the department store that carry LC here in Manila. I was surprised to find a long handle Neo in the small (medium?) size. They had it in black, blue and red (didn't ask for official color name). I was told they only have a few, like about 4, in stock for each color. The black is MIF, the others not. I know in the US it is a Bloomie's exclusive. Has that changed? Is this released elsewhere? I'd appreciate your inputs. Thanks!

Reactions: jules 8
I just ordered the pliage neo large tote and medium neo crossbody in Raspberry! Can't wait!
_101337011.jpg
_101337017.jpg

the losange DID seem to have a thicker weave. Not only was it thicker but I actually can see the weave of the fabric; I couldnt with the fantaisie. maybe losange was microfiber, altho they both seemed like nylon to me.
Seton, how did the Losange hold up for you? Esp the patent leather? Peeling, cracking? TIA

I am eyeing the red lacquer Le Pliage Cuir XS Backpack and the black Le Pliage Cuir strap. I love the red lacquer color. I honestly prefer it over the bright red I have(that I haven't even used yet, sigh.)

Hi!

I know this is an older post, but I was wondering if you could give an update. Did you ever get the Red Lacquer? Why do you prefer it over your bright red one?

I have the Red Lacquer. And I’m currently debating if I should get the Cherry Red. I love true reds. So I’m drawn to the Cherry Red. But I worry about wear and tear. And I think Red Lacquer might be better for that.

Thanks for your thoughts!