Do share which LC style and color are you eyeing next?

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
I just bought the little Veau Foulonné saddle bag (the crossbody one-snap version) and I’m finding it so fab that I’m tempted by the same bag in caramel if it comes back into sale stock. But I’m feeling guilty cos I also just splurged on the starry pliages..

Dec 17, 2013
I’m finding it so fab that I’m tempted by the same bag in caramel if it comes back into sale stock
Foulonne is my favourite line and I can see why you are tempted. Instead of the same bag, why don't you consider a different style? I know there isn't much to choose from as the line does not have that many styles to begin with. The small saddle bag is adorable. Perhaps you can consider the small bucket bag which offers more space than the saddle bag?I'm eyeing it in Caramel too.

IMG_20200626_132947.jpg

Indiana

O.G.
May 26, 2009
Ireland
Foulonne is my favourite line and I can see why you are tempted. Instead of the same bag, why don't you consider a different style? I know there isn't much to choose from as the line does not have that many styles to begin with. The small saddle bag is adorable. Perhaps you can consider the small bucket bag which offers more space than the saddle bag?I'm eyeing it in Caramel too.

View attachment 4769768
Hmmm yes, that’s an idea Frenzied - thank you, I’ll take a look!