Do share which LC style and color are you eyeing next?

Feeling like I should jump in here and stick up for Roseau Croco, lol! :coolio: The line benefitted from a major update last season, and I posted countless pics in the Autumn 2016 thread of women carrying it looking chic, modern, even edgy in my opinion. Besides Longchamp, other designers (namely Saint Laurent, and Givenchy to a lesser extent) have put out hot, highly sought after croc-embossed bags in recent years. Of course we all have different perceptions of fashion and are entitled to our own opinions. Admittedly, I am a bit less enthusiastic about the wallets and SLGs from the Roseau Croco line.

What do you folks think about the Roseau Croco wallet in red? Do you think it looks mature, something for a more sophisticated and mature lady?

I haven't seen the wallet as yet but did try on a Roseau Croco crossbody. I thought the new design, coupled with a little bit of chain and the bamboo clasp was rather adorable. My companion, however thought the croco print looked mature. What are your own thoughts? Do you like it but have a nudging feeling it looks mature? If you own it, will you use it? For me, functionality and usability is of utmost importance. I had painful lessons in the past whereby I adore the looks of something but it just will not work for me or I cannot bring myself to use it. Nowadays, I ask myself these questions, hold off a purchase for as long as I can... in a bid to be sure that it all works out.

I do agree that the general perception of the croco is old fashioned. The upside is that the croco leather is very hardy and good for SLG. I have 4. The coin purses are my faves. The long wallet is my least fave altho I love the combo of the burgundy with the gunmetal hardware

btw, the bamboo on these are prone to scratche very easily

View attachment 3602434
Wow - these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

I do agree that the general perception of the croco is old fashioned. The upside is that the croco leather is very hardy and good for SLG. I have 4. The coin purses are my faves. The long wallet is my least fave altho I love the combo of the burgundy with the gunmetal hardware

btw, the bamboo on these are prone to scratche very easily

View attachment 3602434

That coin pouch is too cute! :biggrin:

Saw the post last night in the Longchamp Deals thread about Nordstrom Rack, and I couldn't get this Kate Moss bag off my mind. Green is my fav color. I just ordered it. :smile:

View attachment 3630270 View attachment 3630271

very nice Cosmo. I always liked the clutch in the ads. It's AW2010.

l-Rj1tzHobq3wl5lNi.jpg

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
very nice Cosmo. I always liked the clutch in the ads. It's AW2010.

l-Rj1tzHobq3wl5lNi.jpg

Thanks seton! :smile: I do remember this line and see it on eBay from time to time. Found this Kate Moss video this morning:

Since it's an older style I'm hoping it's not overly handled and shopworn when I receive it. Luckily it is returnable to Nordstrom Rack if I have issues. *fingers crossed*

Just found this picture in their email advertisement. I'm really liking the look of this backpack. Very interested!

I like the look of this backpack but I'm really not sure about this buckle flap. I wish it was a decorative buckle with magnetic closure. Seems like it isn't very easy to get in and out besides the little zip pockets.

But I did see a little crossbody that piqued my interest.
IMG_1490932382.686395.jpg
It's very small but cute. I'm refraining from buying anything except the custom bags until semi-annual sale.[emoji51]

I like the look of this backpack but I'm really not sure about this buckle flap. I wish it was a decorative buckle with magnetic closure. Seems like it isn't very easy to get in and out besides the little zip pockets.

But I did see a little crossbody that piqued my interest.
View attachment 3651659
It's very small but cute. I'm refraining from buying anything except the custom bags until semi-annual sale.[emoji51]

I am also eyeing something in Powder Fou. Last time, I bought one of those US Passport holders with the heat stamp as a gift. Just noticed that they started doing it in the Powder and it looks great with the gold stamping. All the ones with the heat stamps seem to be SE and all MIF too! Bonus!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I saw this one and it really is small in terms of capacity. I say, try it with your essentials when you pass by a boutique and see how it goes.
Yeah I looked at and tried it on at the boutique. I wonder how spacious that would be compare to LPC mini. Prob LPC mini would be even more spacious since it is one compartment. I sold my lemon mini but I might get another color in the future!
I am also eyeing something in Powder Fou. Last time, I bought one of those US Passport holders with the heat stamp as a gift. Just noticed that they started doing it in the Powder and it looks great with the gold stamping. All the ones with the heat stamps seem to be SE and all MIF too! Bonus!
O that sounds very nice! I will have to ask about the heat stamp next time I go back. Seems like a popular service to provide. Yay for the bonus![emoji1]

I did see a little crossbody that piqued my interest.
View attachment 3651659

I own several LC bags around this size (9 1/2 x 7 x 3 1/4 inches). :yes: They can hold all my essentials for many situations, are light and easy to carry, and look chic. Rather than thinking in terms of your "regular" load of stuff, you might be surprised with how little you actually need to carry at certain times.

Reactions: pbnjam