Do I NEED the wapity?

eyelove said:
If you were considering using the mini pochette (that Allison posted) as a clutch, may as well just go for the regular-sized pochette.

Yea, that's what I was thinking too. I already have the Twin GM but also thinking about the reg sized pochette.

allison said:
nevermind, I took the picture with my camera on my phone so the quality is not that great (I always forget I have that).

6c7396db.jpg

OOOh Cool! Thanks so much!! Now I can't decide what I want!!!

eyelove said:
If you were considering using the mini pochette (that Allison posted) as a clutch, may as well just go for the regular-sized pochette.

So can the regular sized pochette be made into a wristlet as well with the leather strap? Does any one have one that they could try to tinker with and maybe show us?? thanks!!

AaaaaAaAAAAAaaaaaaaAaaa!

I WANT it now! You are straying me to the evil side!

Hehehe. I do like the pouch with the chain. The sad thing is I do not want to buy anything in monogram. I have the mini sac AND the perforated pochette!

I Think I may put this on hold for a while....and then possibly buy the wapity in the future one day...maybe.

Attachments

• DSC00258.JPG
    DSC00258.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 38
LondonBrat said:
AaaaaAaAAAAAaaaaaaaAaaa!

I WANT it now! You are straying me to the evil side!

Hehehe. I do like the pouch with the chain. The sad thing is I do not want to buy anything in monogram. I have the mini sac AND the perforated pochette!

I Think I may put this on hold for a while....and then possibly buy the wapity in the future one day...maybe.
I had to break away from the monogram too, so I just bought a Vernis wallet :lol:

I saw the wapity about 2 weekends ago, wow its small. I didn't think it was that small until seeing it in person, but cute.. it would be nice for just running errands or shopping with the kids..

LondonBrat said:
I think the wapity is cute for the sumer, the white MC especially. But am I being greedy? recently bought a small jimmy choo wristlet bag AND my boyf bought me a gorgeous Fendi Selleria python day clutch...
I feel like the Fendi is a little too winter, though timeless. Should I get the wapity for the summer, or should I save towards another bag? (I want the Muse... in white *sighs*)

This is confusing....help anyone?:blink:

I bought a black MC wapity in the summer but since it was too small for anything I returned it. The mini pochette can fit card holders and cles which the wapity cannot. Too bad you don't like mono.

As for the pochette, yes the leather strap can be adjusted to use as a wristlet/clutch.

LVgirly said:
I bought a black MC wapity in the summer but since it was too small for anything I returned it. The mini pochette can fit card holders and cles which the wapity cannot. Too bad you don't like mono.

As for the pochette, yes the leather strap can be adjusted to use as a wristlet/clutch.

Can you pretty please take a picture of it?? I'd like to see it...thanks!!!