Disney X Coach Collection

I actually love that WDW Red Rogue but can't afford it. I saw it on shopdisney a few days ago and was just drooling. I see Coach.com has a big charm that has the same logo as the Rogue so I bought that so I can still own the logo. I think it is super cute.

Reactions: Alexa5 and laurg22
As someone who goes to WDW on a semi-frequent basis, this belt bag sure is tempting me. This would be great as a "park bag", as those of us in the Disney Park fandom would call it.

The only thing for me is that I would feel silly using this outside of going to Disney World. Like, this would already be bought if I lived in Orlando and was going there every week, but seeing as I just got a Coach bag that I'm still breaking in (my Hitch crossbody), I might have to sit this one out...

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 5.20.39 PM.png

DAMN! If they expect me to advertise that massive money-making machine theme park, they should pay ME for the privilege. That just seems like a cash grab to me.

But I have to admit, $295 for a pair of leather mouse ears makes $595 for a Coach Duffle Bag look a lot better.

Last edited:
I wish this collection wasn’t so darn expensive it almost feels sort of like Gucci pricing my mom picked up the Cardcase today I’m surprised goofy isn’t on the bags as well and here in Canada stock is pretty limited

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 18
DAMN! If they expect me to advertise that massive money-making machine theme park, they should pay ME for the privilege. That just seems like a cash grab to me.

But I have to admit, $295 for a pair of leather mouse ears makes $595 for a Coach Duffle Bag look a lot better.
This one does feel more "advertise-y" than many of the other Disney lines they have done.

Reactions: Suzanne B.
That is odd. Maybe some of the stores like Macy's that carry Coach might have them.
It seems exclusive to Coach only. Oh well, they lost a sale I guess.

I want so many items - I love this collection. Then again I love the parks.

I ordered 4 items thinking I'd probably return 2 - just want to see what looks best in person.
I imagine Disney Springs Coach carries this collection since they are outside the park. So cool! I wish I lived near Orlando so I can see it myself. I can't wait to see your pics.

I wish this collection wasn’t so darn expensive it almost feels sort of like Gucci pricing my mom picked up the Cardcase today I’m surprised goofy isn’t on the bags as well and here in Canada stock is pretty limited

So cute!! Enjoy!

Reactions: laurg22