Disney X Coach Collection

Sep 14, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Has there been any news on an upcoming Disney release? I'm hoping another one is coming soon, but I haven't heard any rumblings lately. A couple of months ago I commented on a Coach post on Instagram and they did say to stay tuned foe something later this year. I can't wait!

Dec 10, 2014
The Disney collection is so odd this year. When it updated 2 weeks ago, the minnie mouse kisslock frame bag kept alternating between $315 Sale and $450 Full Retail price. I clearly don't get out much, since I was able to confirm it multiple times since then...

Reactions: Brnzxoxo and Alexa5

Daisy22

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
The Marvel appears to be coming to Coach Outlet - it's already up at Coach.com in Australia though. Has anyone heard when and where the US is getting the collection?

Jan 27, 2016
The Marvel appears to be coming to Coach Outlet - it's already up at Coach.com in Australia though. Has anyone heard when and where the US is getting the collection?
It says October 4 when I log in to coach outlet.com and there is also another Disney x coach drop October 29

Reactions: Daisy22

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Canada
I just ordered a couple of the Marvel Bear charms. One metal/enamel, and one leather. Anyone else get anything?

Sep 14, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Has anybody heard what the October 29 release will be? My outlet would only confirm Disney and wouldn't elaborate. The peek I get when I log into my Coach Outlet account shows a rotation of older department store and retail store items. Do you think they will be bringing back old stock to clear out, or do you think it will be a new line entirely?