Disney X Coach Collection

I keep going back and forth on whether I find this edition of Mickey frightening or not. It's making me consider, and then re-consider, a lot of these pieces. :lol:
I agree, it’s Mickey, yes, but in Keith Haring’s rendition of Mickey, not Disney artist Mickey that I’m used to. Some of the pieces are cute but I’m not sure I can justify full retail for them. If I see the small academy backpack at outlet marked down I would say yes just to have a Mickey piece that is by Keith. It would have to be on sale. But I wouldn’t mind the doll cause at least that is Disney artistry but Keith Haring patterns. If that makes sense. But weird thing too is there are no larger dolls like in the articles and photos online about the release. Only the small charm doll that is sold out.

That is how I was when I was the video preview. I don’t see myself having the Mickey ears purse and use it a lot and I def wouldn’t buy a 2200 jacket. That is why I opted for smaller sling backpack. At least I can get a use out of it on the prolonged basis. But to say I love it, not really. Off topic I do like the Mickey haring partnership with Uniqlo for T-shirt’s I just got some from them and under 10 dollars
I did too, lol I paid $7.90 for t shirt and I got the sweatshirt that has same pattern as the coach bags. It 29.99 but at least I have something Keith Disney. I was contemplating the backpack sling like I said but keep chickening out. I wish the charm doll was a little cheaper too. I like the little charm.

Reactions: Christinakit
I did too, lol I paid $7.90 for t shirt and I got the sweatshirt that has same pattern as the coach bags. It 29.99 but at least I have something Keith Disney. I was contemplating the backpack sling like I said but keep chickening out. I wish the charm doll was a little cheaper too. I like the little charm.
Nice, yes I agree, I was hoping for a bigger doll too that was in video, but didn’t see it. I already made the plunge to backpack. But I think this collection is very pricey. I think the sold out Mickey charm should have been around 120max. I wanted it, but as I said within w second weirdly sold out. It almost made me wonder, if someone took pre orders on down low in stores? If the Madison ends up in the outlet would love to the bag. Also, was hoping for cute card holder etc. But it is what it is.

Reactions: Mellibelli1022
Seems the UK got all the bear charms :0(

Reactions: Christinakit
Dang I just looked at the uk site. I love the multi color charm and yet nothing on the USA site. Doesn’t make sense to me, since coach is an American company and Europe gets better charms with disney?

I was able to get the matching wallet to my Disney signature campus backpack. It was available on coachoutlet.com for a super short amount of time I only paid 43.75 and I got a Minnie Mouse holding boom box card sticker wallet to stick on the back of my phone for $8.40! Looks great together!

Attachments

• 233C68BB-407C-4FA8-BCBB-9A50DAD1B08A.jpeg
    233C68BB-407C-4FA8-BCBB-9A50DAD1B08A.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 3714743F-E2D4-49D8-949A-0A85B95A5286.jpeg
    3714743F-E2D4-49D8-949A-0A85B95A5286.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: lemondln
Well the backpack was sold out but I was able to find it! I took the plunge and got this little Academy 15 UFO backpack. It is so adorable it is able to hold a small zip around wallet, iphone 11 and I have a key pouch. And it holds everything that I usually carry it’s actually an awesome size! I was able to get the black-and-white Mickey doll keychain through the coach website when they dropped. And I was able to get the red Mickey doll keychain from the UK. The back pack and red doll came from the UK as they were not available in the USA the backpack is totally sold out and Coach says there will be no replenishment to their knowledge.

Coach x Mickey Mouse x Keith Haring ufo academy 15 sling backpack with Mickey doll key rings in both red and black and white! Red is only available in the UK.

BB4F7AEF-FD5F-4367-BB3B-59DB300ECE93.jpeg

B77B23CE-E7FF-41B8-A240-06289FB048F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow love your Mickey charms. So adorable. If you want swatch just dropped haring Mickey watch matching the backpack by the way did you use third party shipping to ship the charms from uk? https://www.swatch.com/en-us/new-releases.html
If you can get the style number and can catch the stock before it ships out to whatever country it's going to, you can order it through Coach by calling and ordering. I've bought a few items like that. But once you see the items hit the overseas website it's usually no longer orderable.