Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Does any know if these colors are coming back on bk for next season? I am in the US and my SA was vague about what they ordered for next season :sad:

1) Bleu Lin
2) Bleu Glacier
3) Gris Tourterelle

we started to see 1)&2) on accessories and shoes. Does that mean the color will be on bags as well? Thank you!
I’ve just had a bleu lin Kelly 28 in evercolor in Brussels. But I haven’t seen any birkin yet.

In searching for a neutral bag in grey and blue family, my SA informed me that etain, blue indigo, and blue nuit are being discontinued. I’m surprised as I know these are well-loved neutrals. Has anyone else heard this news from their SAs?? Trying to figure out if I should cross these colors off my research/wishlist

• Wow
Reactions: LolaWhisp
In searching for a neutral bag in grey and blue family, my SA informed me that etain, blue indigo, and blue nuit are being discontinued. I’m surprised as I know these are well-loved neutrals. Has anyone else heard this news from their SAs?? Trying to figure out if I should cross these colors off my research/wishlist

WHAT! Not etain and blue nuit!! hopefully they won’t rest them for too long…

Hello all!

In the past several blogs have posted articles about new seasonal colors for the upcoming year. I know from reading this Forum that Hermes made no real changes to the Special Order colors for 2023, save for the elimination of Bleu Broome.

I was wondering if anyone had learned of any other color changes for 2023? Anything else not coming back or being limited in availability to only one leather or bag type? Any new shades on the horizon for Spring? Anything else no longer being offered?

My sister and I were speculating as to whether or not any other of the other seasonal colors are limited in any other way? For example, is Chai available for both Birkins and Kellys, or primarily one versus the other? Does Box currently only come in Noir or Rouge H? Are new bags like the Mini Jypsiere set to be limited to only neutrals, or will brighter colors be available?

We decided this might be an interesting discussion to share with the group...

Hello all!

In the past several blogs have posted articles about new seasonal colors for the upcoming year. I know from reading this Forum that Hermes made no real changes to the Special Order colors for 2023, save for the elimination of Bleu Broome.

I was wondering if anyone had learned of any other color changes for 2023? Anything else not coming back or being limited in availability to only one leather or bag type? Any new shades on the horizon for Spring? Anything else no longer being offered?

My sister and I were speculating as to whether or not any other of the other seasonal colors are limited in any other way? For example, is Chai available for both Birkins and Kellys, or primarily one versus the other? Does Box currently only come in Noir or Rouge H? Are new bags like the Mini Jypsiere set to be limited to only neutrals, or will brighter colors be available?

We decided this might be an interesting discussion to share with the group...

Seasonal colours are often reported here: Podium Master Thread

Reactions: 880
Hello, Is it confirmed ? I would like a Kelly 25 epsom etain or a Birkin 30 togo bleu nuit ! So sad !