Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Oooo the chai does look a lot like quebracho, wonder how they differ exactly. Anyone know if this will be the full range of leathers these new colours will come in?
I saw this comparison on IG. Looks like Chai is lighter and less pink undertone than Quebracho.

Attachments

• 80DCF676-B79B-44A1-A821-481F23073916.png
    80DCF676-B79B-44A1-A821-481F23073916.png
    679.7 KB · Views: 368
Hi! How do we know what colours are available season to season? I see the updates on seasonal colours that are released, but beyond those it seems to be a bit of a mystery. Also, my understanding is that the colours offered in the SO thread aren’t related to what colours we will find in the boutiques in any given season. I have kept and eye on the offers thread to get a sense of what’s out there, but wondered if there were any other resources? TIA!

Hi! How do we know what colours are available season to season? I see the updates on seasonal colours that are released, but beyond those it seems to be a bit of a mystery. Also, my understanding is that the colours offered in the SO thread aren’t related to what colours we will find in the boutiques in any given season. I have kept and eye on the offers thread to get a sense of what’s out there, but wondered if there were any other resources? TIA!
Your SA is also always a fabulous resource for this info. Otherwise, H prefers the mystery.

Reactions: raradarling