discounted coach?

Wow great thread girls!!!!! I had no idea about TJ Maxx and Marshalls!!!! Ive never even been to any of those stores hehe I think I might have one right down the street hmmmmmm I think Im going shopping tomorrow :yes:

I went to Mayc's and bought a sig swingpack.......I had the one I liked picked out and of course I started looking around again while I was being checked out and the lady was like you changing your mind lol I was like yea maybe so the one I originally had was $118 and the one I started looking at was $138 well when I finally decided to go with my second choice it rang up at $103!!! 25% off and the other one was regular price. PLUS I had signed up for a card the night before so I also got an additional 15% off on my statement. I paid $96 total! I was happy! They didnt have a matching skinny to go with it though :shrugs:

Thanks for all the info girls!

When I was on the phone with Coach the other day I got the impression that they do not cover bags sold at TjMax and the like under the guarantee. And that bags from those retailers are marked in some way.

I recently went into Macy's, last weekend actually, and I was very disappointed in their overall selection. It was 90% signature bags. I think I'm going to check out Lord & Taylor, Marshalls and TJMaxx tomorrow.