Dior Tribal stud earrings

Does anyone have these Tribales earrings? Or general thoughts/opinions on these? Do you think they are versatile and classic enough to get a lot of use?

Also, those with sensitive ears, do DIOR earrings work for you? TY!

Attachments

• 896DCEAF-290A-4BB4-93A7-DF2991244627.jpeg
    896DCEAF-290A-4BB4-93A7-DF2991244627.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 829
  • 4AF1F43C-3236-4EB2-9D69-4F35E52AFB09.jpeg
    4AF1F43C-3236-4EB2-9D69-4F35E52AFB09.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 814
Does anyone have these Tribales earrings? Or general thoughts/opinions on these? Do you think they are versatile and classic enough to get a lot of use?

Also, those with sensitive ears, do DIOR earrings work for you? TY!

I have sensitive ears and i own these (and many other Dior) earrings. They sit comfortably and i love this style, they are my favorite pair of earrings right now. They go with almost everything, they are classic but also stylish and the chain just gives it that extra ‘oompf’!

I have sensitive ears and i own these (and many other Dior) earrings. They sit comfortably and i love this style, they are my favorite pair of earrings right now. They go with almost everything, they are classic but also stylish and the chain just gives it that extra ‘oompf’!

Hi! Could you share a picture of you wearing these earrings? I am considering purchasing these and would love to see them on. Thanks!!

Reactions: PenClicker
Hi! What's your experience with gilt? I have never taken the plunge to buy designer products on gilt. Could you tell me a bit mroe about it? Thank you so much!!!

Just bought some Dior Tribales earrings, the flower pair, and I have to say I LOVE THEM! They are so cute and are a really great way to add some subtle bling to any outfit. That being said, I didn't realize the flowers moved. This can be both a good or bad thing.

It's good in the sense that I like the little tinkle sound they make when I move around.

It could be a bad thing because the flowers seem REALLY delicate. Also because they shift, it can be difficult to put them on by yourself. With normal Dior tribal earrings as long as you know where the hole is on the back piece, you can push the stud into the hole by yourself. With these shifting flowers, and also the fact that the hole is actually recessed below the edge of the flowers, it's super hard to actually get the stud in the hole by yourself (since it's hard to situate the earring correctly without being able to see it). Also, at least the color combo I bought, you can't really tell that some flowers are gold and some are silver. The silver just reflects the gold color when wearing them. Still cute but unless they're in a good beam of light, they kind of look monochromatic.

Overall I really like them though! I saw a pic of these a few month ago and was obsessed, but couldn't find a pair for sale for the longest time, then they went up for sale on Gilt. They actually had another color I wanted which had pink stones in flowers rather than little pearls, but that sold out.

More pics:

Reactions: PenClicker