Dior Tribal stud earrings

What do you guys think of the Secret Cannage earrings? CD on the front, with gold cannage design and white resin pearl contained. I love them oh soooo much but I can't bring myself to justify the £330 price tag.. And I've promised myself to not buy anything from a luxury brand unless I can get some sort of discount as I already work for a luxury brand and tend to overspend

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 3,562
What do you guys think of the Secret Cannage earrings? CD on the front, with gold cannage design and white resin pearl contained. I love them oh soooo much but I can't bring myself to justify the £330 price tag.. And I've promised myself to not buy anything from a luxury brand unless I can get some sort of discount as I already work for a luxury brand and tend to overspend

I know the struggle. I used to work for a large luxury brand and received discounts on all the premier designers. Now that I no longer work there I realize how much I bought only because I had a discount and not because I loved the item. I can always tell an item was worth it if I wore it a lot. I'm not a big fashion jewelry kind of person. I stick to wearing my diamond stud earrings and that's it. I do love these Secret Cannage earrings and think they're pretty. I would say get them if you're still thinking about them and at least have seen them in person and tried them on. I have no idea if this helped but understand your struggle.

Reactions: HeartHermes
I know the struggle. I used to work for a large luxury brand and received discounts on all the premier designers. Now that I no longer work there I realize how much I bought only because I had a discount and not because I loved the item. I can always tell an item was worth it if I wore it a lot. I'm not a big fashion jewelry kind of person. I stick to wearing my diamond stud earrings and that's it. I do love these Secret Cannage earrings and think they're pretty. I would say get them if you're still thinking about them and at least have seen them in person and tried them on. I have no idea if this helped but understand your struggle.

That's completely true. I've seen them in person and I wasn't allowed to actually try them on, but they're beautiful and pictures don't do their justice! I'm only concerned about the quality and whether they'll last for years to come though :/

(Ignore my face and hair in the photo as I popped into Dior after work >.<

Attachments

• IMG_3437.JPG
    IMG_3437.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 4,022
They are gorgeous! If you really like them, then you should get them without a discount. The most popular pieces sell out before ever being discounted, and sometimes there are price increases that may make you regret not getting these at the original lower price.

I really really want to buy a pair of the pearl tribal earrings however I have sensitive ears and can usually only wear real gold etc. Do the earrings contain any gold at all or just pure costume jewellery? Does anyone with sensitive ears have experience of wearing them?

Thanks!

I love them - they are gorgeous !!

I really really want to buy a pair of the pearl tribal earrings however I have sensitive ears and can usually only wear real gold etc. Do the earrings contain any gold at all or just pure costume jewellery? Does anyone with sensitive ears have experience of wearing them?

Thanks!
No there is no real gold or metal in them that I know, they are purely costume jewellery. I also have sensitive ears but I find I can wear these for a few days in a row (especially the tribals as they are perfectly balanced).