Dior Tribal stud earrings

No there just costume jewellery no real pearls & they are $280aus :smile:
Im waiting on mine to arrive as I purchased over the phone so excited!

Hey there, did you receive yours yet? I received mine and I purchased together with a pair of green to switch it up. Just wondering if you knew the price increased for the pearl ones? Its gone up to $340, same as the price for colored ones.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373828544.967916.jpg

My DH actually surprised me with these a few days back. He told me he was on waiting list ever since he knew I wanted these when I saw it on a site in May.

He didn't get to choose the colors. He just bought whatever it was available. It was the only pair that our local boutiques received for that particular shipment, according to the SA. I hope to get the pink and another pair of dark colored ones to mixed and match! But the waiting list is terribly long!

View attachment 2256789

My DH actually surprised me with these a few days back. He told me he was on waiting list ever since he knew I wanted these when I saw it on a site in May.

He didn't get to choose the colors. He just bought whatever it was available. It was the only pair that our local boutiques received for that particular shipment, according to the SA. I hope to get the pink and another pair of dark colored ones to mixed and match! But the waiting list is terribly long!

They are stunning; congrats!

Hello everyone yes I received my plain pearl ones and paid $280 for them from dior at David jones Melbourne they look amazing on will post a pic now sorry for the delay! Melbourne apparently only received 2 pairs in pearl, I'd love a black pair! They don't look as nice off as they do on! :smile: