Dior.com refused to accept returns.

hibenji

O.G.
Jan 19, 2010
I ordered several pieces of clothings and decided to return some of the orders due to wrong sizing.
And I just found out that Dior is sending two returned items back to me via ups.
When I received my orders from dior, I just tried them on for sizing, and if the size didn’t work, I just put it in a box that came with and returned it.
I didn’t remove the tags and only tried them on no more than 1 minute. The items are in the same condition as I received.
I feel so frustrated that Dior refused to accept my returns, and I have no idea what to expect next. I used my international debit card on these orders, so I’m not able to dispute the transactions.
Does anyone have any similar experience with dior.com?
I would never order any ready to wear pieces from dior online store again.

Take it up with your SA and then the SM. If the full retail priced items were sent on approval consignment, they are returnable, usually for store credit, subject to SM approval. I buy locally and always with Amex which provides customer protection.

If this is an international purchase (I was confused by your mention of international debit card), it was my understanding that Dior will send remote orders across borders via bank wire transfer, buyer to be responsible for all customs, duties and tax. Same conditions for return minus fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe
I’m having the same issue right now. I tried on size 36 sneakers in store, which were a smidge too large, so I ordered a size 35.5. When I got the shoes, it was so small for me that I couldn’t even put my foot in a shoe, let alone walk in them. I returned it to the store the next day with all tags attached and everything. I noticed the return process was taking a while — the email sent to me when they received the item said to expect a refund “in 7 days.” I called the customer service line and was rudely told that I should assume it’s 7 *business* days and that it could take up to 14 business days.

After two weeks of waiting, they sent it back to me and said it wasn’t returned in “pristine” condition. Currently, they are refusing to give me my money back, and I’m stuck with shoes I can’t even get my foot into… ‍*shrug* I’m currently working with my SA to get this fixed because this is truly ridiculous.

Currently having the same issue. I had purchased sneakers in store when I visited France and I had a gist of what size to get when I ordered shoes from them. Recently purchased the dior slingback heels and got them a half size smaller and to my surprise they did not fit. The back strap of the slingback was too loose and did not fit and when I tried them on it felt like I was wearing sandals. So I returned them and I ordered a smaller size expecting those to fit and once again the strap did not fit, so I gave up and tried returning and I only tried them on once and they are sending them back to me. I am unsure what to do.. they were supposed to be graduation heels, but can’t walk on turf with heels that do not fit. I do not want to keep heels that I can’t wear properly. Unsure if I can even attempt to return them again.

If you returned the items within the return time frame, with tags on and still refused a refund. I feel like it can only be of 2 reasons:

1) You purchased several pieces and returned most of them. I think their return policy states somewhere in fine lines that with online orders that there’s a limit to the number of accepted items for a return.
2) when you tried on the items, even if the tags were on, perhaps when you were sitting or bending down, it caused wrinkles or tiny snags. Or remnants of your body fragrance. Something that indicated to them that you wore the items even with the tags attached.

Normally my advice would be to call your credit card company and file a charge complaint but unfortunately you stated that you purchased with an intentional debit card so that might be more problematic. I would reach out to Dior’s customer service line and call them. Ask them why those items were not accepted.

I’ve never experienced something like that. Maybe bring the items and let the SAs deal with the return? In cases like this, I always think it’s better to talk in person than over the phone or email. Bring all the packaging and receipt