Dionysus super mini bag

I purchased this bag in the blooms print and LOVE it. No, it does not fit my iPhone 8+ and in fact, it barely holds anything at all. LOL However, not everything I purchase has to be practical...and this piece makes ME smile. It looks great on me and is super duper cute. It fits my cards, cash, lipstick and I put my house key on the holder. I carry my car keys and phone in my coat pocket.

I purchased this bag in the blooms print and LOVE it. No, it does not fit my iPhone 8+ and in fact, it barely holds anything at all. LOL However, not everything I purchase has to be practical...and this piece makes ME smile. It looks great on me and is super duper cute. It fits my cards, cash, lipstick and I put my house key on the holder. I carry my car keys and phone in my coat pocket.

I returned it today :sad: I was so excited when I wore her out this Saturday. I only had my car keys, ID, Visa, some cash, lipstick and drink/food/coat check tickets and it was a B word to keep reaching in and out closing that I eventually just gave my friend my stuff to keep in her Aldo clutch:-s.

After I returned I was considering spending extra to buy the bigger version with the wallet but...I'm not a fan of how big it was. I want it little and cute like the supreme mini but wish it would fit my phone...and some card slots on the inside :hrmm:...c'mon Gucci!!!:idea:

I returned it today :sad: I was so excited when I wore her out this Saturday. I only had my car keys, ID, Visa, some cash, lipstick and drink/food/coat check tickets and it was a B word to keep reaching in and out closing that I eventually just gave my friend my stuff to keep in her Aldo clutch:-s.

After I returned I was considering spending extra to buy the bigger version with the wallet but...I'm not a fan of how big it was. I want it little and cute like the supreme mini but wish it would fit my phone...and some card slots on the inside :hrmm:...c'mon Gucci!!!:idea:

You returned it after you wore it out?

I purchased this bag a while bag and returned it because it did not fit my iPhone 7 plus. BUT i am seriously considering repurchasing it in the peacock blue in velvet. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 476432_K4DNN_4471_001_090_0014_Light-Dionysus-velvet-super-mini-bag.jpg
    476432_K4DNN_4471_001_090_0014_Light-Dionysus-velvet-super-mini-bag.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,155
Reactions: Chanellover2015
I purchased this bag a while bag and returned it because it did not fit my iPhone 7 plus. BUT i am seriously considering repurchasing it in the peacock blue in velvet. What do you guys think?
Go for it if you really like it! It is such a lovely colour too! Does your phone have a case? Maybe try removing it so it will fit your phone as someone else has done.
Happy shopping!

Did anyone already has this bag? Or spotted it on the website? I think it is so lovely and really good priced. What do you guys thinks of it?

I just got this bag today! I thought it was a good price too. The flowers and colors are really pretty and the suede adds some nice texture dimension. It is however though, extremely small. I can't fit my iPhone 7 plus into it (taking off the case helps, still takes force though) Money, cards, small makeup items fit fine. I did just get it, so maybe it needs some breaking in, but it feels extremely tight, like theres a lot of resistance when I try to open the bag flap. I'm not sure if that's cause it's so tiny, or just the "new bag" feel. Other than that it's really cute! I think the chain wallet one that was posted earlier is even better though.