DINO Clubhouse

No, but I like him! All black with 'hair band' hair. I want one. :drool: BTW, what is a Simon store?
Simon is a property real estate company. They own malls throughout the US. The link shows all the participating malls in this promotion. Looks like the New York one get actual runway show invitations in a Rexy leather envelope.

I want one too, plus it looks like the small size which is perfect for my bags!

Simon is a property real estate company. They own malls throughout the US. The link shows all the participating malls in this promotion. Looks like the New York one get actual runway show invitations in a Rexy leather envelope.

I want one too, plus it looks like the small size which is perfect for my bags!
Why does Coach always put the most desirable items as a gwp deal? Remember the gwp feather charms and the gwp tea rose charm?

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: whateve
So I emailed the seller to ask about US shipping, and they said I would have to ask ebay. They do the ebay international shipping, but it does not ship to the US.
What a pain i will keep looking on the FB pages as UK ladies seem to have picked these up while on holiday to las Vegas or New York if i see any more i will let you know

There are several rexy coming out in a week or so. I saw the picture of small and medium size rexy with wild hair like the Simon rexy. I'm planning on getting pink-ish colored small wild rexy for my custom pink rogue. I *think* there is black wild rexy among them, but many of them are colorful fun colors.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
There are several rexy coming out in a week or so. I saw the picture of small and medium size rexy with wild hair like the Simon rexy. I'm planning on getting pink-ish colored small wild rexy for my custom pink rogue. I *think* there is black wild rexy among them, but many of them are colorful fun colors.
Cool! Thanks for the info! Soooo hope they have a black one!