Dillards bag sale...?

^ My Dillards started it on Wednesday and is continuing it till this Sunday (April 29th). I don't know if it's the same for all stores though?
thanks! I bet it's the same everywhere, dillards I think is still a privately owned company and I don't think they have regions like macys (macys east, macys west, etc)

I did this last spring, but my Dillards told me it doesn't include Coach. I took in one of those Victoria Secret purses that their sets came in. I used the discount towards a Dooney. I would check and make sure that it does include Coach @ your location.

LOL... that's exactly what I did! I bought my denim Dooney and Bourke...incidently, it's the bag I carried today:yes:

I'll probably do it again, if there's something I want.

WOW! This sounds too good to be true! Dillards is the one of only a handful of places within at least a 2 hour drive of me that carries COACH! I'm calling them tomorrow...

The purse trade in does not include Coach in Texas either. I have participated in the handbag trade-in in the past but I was only able to use it to get Dooney and Bourke. You can bring in any bag that you want just remember that this purse will be donated for someone else to carry. I traded in a Dooney and Bourke that I brought but I only carried it a couple of times. I thought someone there would really appreciate a bag that they may not be to afford.