Diddy's Secret Baby's Mama Speaks!!

^^

#1 Misa was the first babymama. They had Justin together. She was there before it all, even before he signed BIG. Here is some info on her:

Misa Hylton-Brim, a hip-hop stylist and fashion coordinator and wife of former Def Jam A&R man Jojo Brim, is the mother of Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' son, Justin Dior (b. 1994). Hylton-Brim was born January 6, 1977 to a black father and a Japanese and Jamaican mother. She was raised in the suburbs of Mount Vernon, New York, by both parents until they divorced when she was 5 years old. She was friendly with the kids on the block--one of these kids was Keisha Combs, younger sister of Sean "Puffy" Combs. At age seventeen she is asked out by then 21-year-old Combs.

#2 Then Kim. They have 3 kids together. The boy Cristian and the twins. Actually Kim and Misa were friends! Misa talked about how her and Kim used to be friends and she used to come crying to Kim about Puff. That's one of the reasons I don't feel bad for Kim.

#3 Sarah is the latest babymama. She get pregnant while Kim and puff were together. She's the Spelman Grad, Atlanta Resident.

That's 5 kids... that we know of. I can't believe I know all this. :nogood::shame:

He's an astute businessman - that much I give him credit for. I wish I could say nicer things about his aside for that but I can't. I also don't understand why any sane woman would want to get involved with him - I guess they think either think they can "reform" him or see him as a meal ticket. Its all pretty stupid either way.

she's pretty....diddy is gross and kim porter is an idiot, and btw she got him the same way she lost him, she started with him when misa was with him

#3 Sarah is the latest babymama. She get pregnant while Kim and puff were together. She's the Spelman Grad, Atlanta Resident.

It seems like her and Kim, at some point, were simultaneously pregnant. Why is that funny :roflmfao:

Not like it matters, if they werent pregnant at the same time, it was back to back. But it just seems 10 times more heartless if they were both pregnant at the same time. Then again, they are both just golddiggers so I guess it doesnt matter to them. :woohoo: