Did you stop buying/using contemporary bags once you go luxury?

Good point. At least the mock croc carriers confuse the thieves so you can get the girls out of the closet for a stroll. Plus, doesn’t it make you feel like you have a cool secret carrying a special piece that only you know about? I enjoy that “secret luxury” thing , probably too much. Lol
Luckily there Were no thieves about last Wednesday -I went for coffee with a friend , got up, chatting and walked out..leaving behind my Raylowi navy crocodile Birkin lookalike bag, full of cards, phone, keys etc.

Fortunately , a Very nice man came after me..I don’t look old enough to be carrying a croc Birkin..I retrieved my bag gratefully, but it could have ended in disaster!

No. I had one contemporary handbag for work and I have still been using the same one for years even after buying luxury. I prefer luxury handbags, they’re my weakness but I also don’t like a huge collection.

I have a couple contemporary handbags for
1. Rainy days
2. Work
3. Festivals, concerts or tight crowded places
3. Travel, where I am out and about, doing an outdoor holiday. If I am in a big city or in Europe I’ll carry my luxury handbags