Did you know that this color existed????

yup, that's the Hawaii one. Here is the article from fabsugar.com

You know a shopping mall is high-end when it has its own Fashion Week. And starting today, the ritzy, 260-store Ala Moana Center in Honolulu is hosting its World Festival: Hawaii’s Fashion Week, which runs through Nov. 5. The 6th annual event includes a few fashion shows but focuses mainly on seriously fashion-focused events.
This sounds like a paradise for fashionistas, and not just because it's taking place in Hawaii. The best part is that World Festival attendees will have the chance to buy a number of special-edition handbags and other haute products, including a MAC Cosmetics silver overnight makeup case. Though these were created in very limited quantities just for the event and are available only in Hawaii, the products are fun to admire as eye candy. Here is a preview of some of the most stunning handbags and other products.
Coach Legacy Satchel in Geranium, $698.
CoachWF.preview.jpg

They come up on ebay once in a great while. I know a few that went unsold so you just have to wait until they get relisted (I have not listed mine at all). Just add a favorite search of Coach 10745 or Coach Geranium or anything along those lines. You will be notified if they come up for auction.