Did you carry a Treesje today?

Is that the full size? Oh I have wanted that bag forever. Ok, new bag to add to the list. It will be hard to find. but I will.

Lovely bag.

Thanks! It's the "mini" size which is actually about 14 inches wide at the bottom. The regular size must have been huge. Good luck finding her. She's worth the search.

My husband's company got him a new car last February, so he told me to get a new bag. I picked a Matinee Rebecca Minkoff from Saks. Then as he drove the car, he couldn't believe how much he loved it, so he said get a 2nd bag. All of a sudden, a new Michael Kors Purple Zuma popped up on Ebay, and at the same time a Blue Rebel showed up. I couln't decide, and then went with the Zuma. I love the bag, but I keep kicking myself for letting the Rebel slip through my fingers. But..........if you remember my thread about if it's meant to be.....I'll be adding that bag someday.:smile: Yours is so beautiful.

My husband's company got him a new car last February, so he told me to get a new bag. I picked a Matinee Rebecca Minkoff from Saks. Then as he drove the car, he couldn't believe how much he loved it, so he said get a 2nd bag. All of a sudden, a new Michael Kors Purple Zuma popped up on Ebay, and at the same time a Blue Rebel showed up. I couln't decide, and then went with the Zuma. I love the bag, but I keep kicking myself for letting the Rebel slip through my fingers. But..........if you remember my thread about if it's meant to be.....I'll be adding that bag someday.:smile: Yours is so beautiful.

Thank you. I hope you can find your soon too. That Zuma is pretty cool. I understand it's hard to choose sometimes. Keep searching.

I still can't stop carrying my Blue Asher. I have 3 bags waiting for me for Christmas. Black Alligator Asher, Lilac MAB, and a new 'Grape' Mab. Color is great, but it reminds me of the new eggplant from RM. It's glazed though, so when it came, I couldn't bear to send it back. Now, I just sit and drool when I watch the bags on sale, but these were great prices so I couldn't say no. I just can't carry a purple MAB between now and Christmas, or SugarB will say "Now this is just like the one you're getting for Christmas." lol. Back to topic, looks like it's my blue asher for another day. :smile: