Did you carry a Treesje today?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Switched into my Pumpkin Asher tonight. Just felt in an Asher kind of mood. Earlier I had been carrying my AW Rocco.

2. A Pumpkin-coloured Asher sounds really nice! Have not seen it but sounds amazing.

3. Carried my gorgeous Mini Rebel in electric blue today. :love:

4. I moved into my fuchsia Asher today! I really love this bag!

5. I've been wearing my electric blue Rebel hobo all week! Fits so much, and I can carry it for ages because of the comfy wide strap.

6. Mini Asher in Pumpkin

7. This must be stunning! Had no idea pumpkin was made in a mini. Do you have a pic of it to post?

8. I've been wearing my pumpkin Asher this week. Perfect for fall. I'll probably wear it through thanksgiving.

9. I wore my Black Patent Asher Grande this week. Haven't worn her in over a year. Simply adore it. Fits everything--A true love.

IMG-20121108-02648.jpg

10. I would love to own an Asher Grande in brown. Doesn't seem like there were many made, been keeping my eye out for one on eBay for a while

11. Oooh that would be lovely!!! I never see them on auction either, anywhere! Great luck mama!!! :ghi5: You will love owning one!

12. I don't know the name of it. It's a should bag with the studs down the side. I have it in grey and one in purple from like two three years ago

13. Carried my mini Magnolia in Bordeaux today

14. I carried my charcoal magnolia smaller size

15. I carried my large charcoal magnolia today! My New Year's resolution is to start carrying my nice handbags again instead of nylon Kipling bags (never mind the weather).