Did the rogue in Prussian Blue ever come in a Rogue 36?

I think we also have to remember it is a leather bag, suede sides, suede inside and no python handles and tag. Alot of other designers would be charging double for that type of bag. And it remains to be seen but these were supposed to be made for a truck show and that’s it. I see some more purple are being made but most still say sold out. So they are also supposed to be limited edition. Lv charges more for limited edition as well.

I think we also have to remember it is a leather bag, suede sides, suede inside and no python handles and tag. Alot of other designers would be charging double for that type of bag. And it remains to be seen but these were supposed to be made for a truck show and that’s it. I see some more purple are being made but most still say sold out. So they are also supposed to be limited edition. Lv charges more for limited edition as well.
I am sure anyone that bought the Dark Fairytale purple Rogue would be doubtful that anything is limited edition at this point. Even if it turns out to be, it is a risk in the meantime. And there are cheaper bags with suede on the side, such as the berry Dreamer. It doesn't have suede inside though.

Also it seems like Rogues are becoming a dime a dozen based on the how many outlet reveals there are of the various Rogue bags, so I think a person just has to buy one at an expensive price because they love it so much--as otherwise Rogues aren't holding their value down the line (in regard to how much someone might pay for it, and it is much cheaper later).

Just my random thoughts...

I am sure anyone that bought the Dark Fairytale purple Rogue would be doubtful that anything is limited edition at this point. Even if it turns out to be, it is a risk in the meantime. And there are cheaper bags with suede on the side, such as the berry Dreamer. It doesn't have suede inside though.

Also it seems like Rogues are becoming a dime a dozen based on the how many outlet reveals there are of the various Rogue bags, so I think a person just has to buy one at an expensive price because they love it so much--as otherwise Rogues aren't holding their value down the line (in regard to how much someone might pay for it, and it is much cheaper later).

Just my random thoughts...
I agree. I think for me the fact that Rogues are becoming a dime a dozen makes me "side eye" the price point a bit because essentially the only difference from a regular Rogue and these particular bags are the handles. I am also learning that limited edition does not necessarily mean much with Coach. Unfortunately, I think the recent outlet drop of Rogues has made me question the retail prices on these bags (if that makes any sense).

I've accepted the fact that these bags possibly, or any bag produced by Coach, may hit the outlet at some point and I have to be happy with the bag at the price point I paid, but going forward I will be more selective in what I buy at retail price.

Unless the bags are numbered (and I don't mean 5 of 2000) everything is limited edition. Coach doesn't have a staple bag that they keep making over and over. There isn't a single bag that they made in the 60s that are still in production. If they don't make it anymore, it's limited edition.

Unless the bags are numbered (and I don't mean 5 of 2000) everything is limited edition. Coach doesn't have a staple bag that they keep making over and over. There isn't a single bag that they made in the 60s that are still in production. If they don't make it anymore, it's limited edition.
Cool! I have lots of limited edition bags! lol. That is a good way to look at it....

I agree. I think for me the fact that Rogues are becoming a dime a dozen makes me "side eye" the price point a bit because essentially the only difference from a regular Rogue and these particular bags are the handles. I am also learning that limited edition does not necessarily mean much with Coach. Unfortunately, I think the recent outlet drop of Rogues has made me question the retail prices on these bags (if that makes any sense).

I've accepted the fact that these bags possibly, or any bag produced by Coach, may hit the outlet at some point and I have to be happy with the bag at the price point I paid, but going forward I will be more selective in what I buy at retail price.
enjoy you beauty. I sure do from miles away