Diamond Reset Reveal

What a wonderful way to reset your original diamond!

Thank you!

The design is great, it's modern yet still very pretty. Good job!

Thank you! It is pretty modern. It's funny, I didn't realize that my taste in jewelry tends to be more modern. But I love old houses and antiques! I'm just very multi-faceted I guess. Also, I read that the bezel setting is the earliest method of setting precious stones. So it looks pretty modern, but the idea is old :lol:

It's nice that you were able to incorporate so many meaningful things into your new band, which is beautiful!

Thank you! I'm a sentimental fool. The loss of my original band was so upsetting. I had to bring some sort of meaning to the new one.

very nice!!! Congrats :smile:

Thanks!!!

This was a fabulous idea out of no doubt a bad situation, but what a stunning end product! I totally understand about keeping the original stone, and it looks so beautiful. Mazel tov, and chag sameach!

This was a fabulous idea out of no doubt a bad situation, but what a stunning end product! I totally understand about keeping the original stone, and it looks so beautiful. Mazel tov, and chag sameach!

Thank you! As much as I miss my original band, I'm so loving my reset! I almost feel a little guilty. . . just a little! :graucho:

This really does capture the look and feel of that design you liked, so well...it's amazing!

Thank you, again, Ame! I was a little worried that the bezel would reduce the sparkle. but it doesn't! My diamond is on fire! And the melee is super sparkly, too. Not sure of the cut - they are round, but I decided not to worry about single vs double. I do know the color and clarity are F VS1.

What do you use to clean your diamonds? I know your a little . . . particular ;)

Thank you, again, Ame! I was a little worried that the bezel would reduce the sparkle. but it doesn't! My diamond is on fire! And the melee is super sparkly, too. Not sure of the cut - they are round, but I decided not to worry about single vs double. I do know the color and clarity are F VS1.

What do you use to clean your diamonds? I know your a little . . . particular ;)

I like sparklesparkle spray from Nventa, the one for gold rings is linked:
http://www.nventa.com/sparklesparkle/gold-c-22.html

But Method dish soap and water is just as good and cheaper and readily available.