Designer: Victoria Beckham Bags

Thank you gals for the inspiration. May I share a pic of mine? :smile:
Quincy in lemon. Superb quality and light as a feather. Totally in love :heart:

I'm going to check this out at On Pedder today. I'm thinking of getting it in grey but there are two greys online at the moment - lavender grey and storm grey - and I'm hoping to see both IRL before I buy!

I'm going to check this out at On Pedder today. I'm thinking of getting it in grey but there are two greys online at the moment - lavender grey and storm grey - and I'm hoping to see both IRL before I buy!

Hi cherrycola Lavender grey sounds tempting!!! Please do share pix when you've made up your mind and made the purchase :smile:

I was all prepared to hate on VB's bags...I think she's fabulous and so stylish, and her husband is drop dead gorgeous, so she can't possibly make good bags right? Because it's not right for any one person to be that perfect!!!! :P

But. Her bags are amazing. I'm really impressed with the quality. They are really well-made, the leather and hardware have a nice heft, and they have that modern-classic, logo-less vibe about them.

Totally agree ;)

And another. He gets right in there.. :lol:

What a totally gorgeous cat! Both of you obviously love that bag :cool:

I can't let one of mine anywhere near leather anything as he has a fetish for it (he kneads it, claws out). But I suppose that's also a way of showing me his appreciation for quality too :-s.

what an awesome picture Mrs Rance!! thanks so much for sharing. I only just found out about this bag like 15 minutes ago and am soooooo in love!
I've seen VB handbags in my city department store before, but found the other designs to be super big for my five foot nothing height!! The quincy tote looks like it's made for me, but I've not ever seen it before in real life.
if you don't mind, would you be able to do a what's in my bag pic? I'd just like to see how things fit in there, and what's a reasonable amount before the bag gets heavy?
also, is the bag heavy by itself?
i'm not sure when i'll be venturing out to the city again to see if it's instore, so any pics (love a good mod pic!!) would be helpful if anyone could share?

PenelopeB thank you. Okay I will do the what's in my bag pic mod pic. The bag is not heavy at all...so light.

Just had to share my VB sale purchase! Wanted a VB bag for a while and finally took the plunge, the quality is excellent

Also MrsRance you are so lucky to meet the lady herself!

Yes I was so lucky...never imagined I will meet her :smile: your bag is so gorgeous :love:

Hey guys, just wanted to share my growing obsession with VB's leather pouches. I still love her bags, but I don't carry that many things with me, so I just need something to fit my keys, phone, card case, etc. The inside is a double layer, so you don't have to worry about your keys scratching up your phone.

Did you know she has an eyeglass line too? I get mad compliments when I wear her glasses around town. :amuse: (Got these ones off Net-a-Porter for $450, though they're $495 on her website last time I checked.)
etKUMB.jpg

NxreL4.jpg

I almost get the clutch also but I have so many things to bring and I rarely use clutch bag.

Fab bag & pic MrsRance :love: Sooooo envious :smile:

Thank you hktaitai :smile: love yours also

I was all prepared to hate on VB's bags...I think she's fabulous and so stylish, and her husband is drop dead gorgeous, so she can't possibly make good bags right? Because it's not right for any one person to be that perfect!!!! :P

But. Her bags are amazing. I'm really impressed with the quality. They are really well-made, the leather and hardware have a nice heft, and they have that modern-classic, logo-less vibe about them.

Hahaha agree :biggrin:

Hello everyone,
would you please advise me on the Quincy bag?
I'm considering buying, but don't know exactly if I could fit there a 13'' mac?
Do you know? (I know measurements, it's not helpful)

Thanks a lot!

I just purchased the Quincy and I don't think of it as a lightweight bag. The Buffalo leather is thick and robust. That being said, I love this bag. It's extremely well made and you know it'll keep its shape and last for ages. The style is discreet and doesn't wear you, if that makes sense.

Since the MacBook is fairly light, it should be fine, but just note that it'll add to the weight of the bag. I don't use the strap because it's too long and I think the bag looks better handheld or in the crook of your arm. HTH

I just purchased the Quincy and I don't think of it as a lightweight bag. The Buffalo leather is thick and robust. That being said, I love this bag. It's extremely well made and you know it'll keep its shape and last for ages. The style is discreet and doesn't wear you, if that makes sense.

Since the MacBook is fairly light, it should be fine, but just note that it'll add to the weight of the bag. I don't use the strap because it's too long and I think the bag looks better handheld or in the crook of your arm. HTH
Thank you so much. And yeah, I think it's a georgeous bag, very elegant and not into your face with the branding. Need to order it online, don't have VB corner/shop in my area. Thanks again)

Dear All

I hope you don't mind me asking here, since I am unable to create a new authenticate this post, but I would be very grateful for your thoughts on whether the following bag is genuine:

http://www.vestiairecollective.com/...ap-bag-leather-victoria-beckham-2036030.shtml

I have been looking at it every day and I think it is beautiful, but I have never actually purchased a designer bag before, not least by VB, and am not sure what to look out for!

Many thanks : )

^ I agree

I think the prices are astronomical considering they are accessories from a fashion label. From what I've heard there is virtually no aftercare (something I really value).

I also think the bags are basic and derivative, Katie Hiller (the label's accessory designer) once bragged at a party all she does is buy vintage bags and copies them and at those prices I'd rather buy Celine, Gucci or Prada at least they can copy their own archive pieces.
OMG!😱 no idea.

I don't like her designs but even if I did I wouldn't buy them because she seems to be a self absorbed pill. Her name on something makes my eyes roll. It would be like buying a Kardashian product. Never, ever going to happen.

Reactions: BlueCherry
I wanted to provide an update on this collection. Since my initial purchase, I've collected six more pieces. Full disclosure: Many of my bags are from her first four seasons, but I just purchased one from this season and I'll follow-up with my thoughts.

With regard to after care, the Victoria Beckham line has a fantastic team to deal with issues (special shout out to Rio). I purchased my first bag from an authorized third party seller and had an issue with the closure. VB allowed me to ship the bag to them where they proceeded to have the bag fixed in Italy. Not only did their craftspeople fix the bag, they re-glazed the edges, even though they didn't really need to. Service was impeccable from start to finish.

I have a passion for classic, discreet and well-made pieces and it's surprising to me that this brand hasn't gotten more recognition for its accessories line. I certainly get the hesitancy in purchasing a celebrity brand, as I've been burned in the past; however, if you appreciate lasting quality, you'll regret not giving this brand a second look.

Last edited:
Reactions: doni
I saw this range in Dublin, it was thrown around the tables carelessly and there were so many on sale, more than 50% off.

I would definitely not compare it to Hermes - not even close.