Designer: Victoria Beckham Bags

VB has had a lot of handbag collections since the inception of her brand, so I certainly can't make the Hermès comparison to all of her bags; however, the one that sticks out is her signature Victoria Tote, which I have no issue comparing to Hermès (as far as quality goes). Without question, Hermès' customer service, heritage and resale value is unparalleled.

I haven't been that impressed with VB's recent collections as the brand logo is less discrete than before. But if the quality in materials and craftsmanship is unchanged, then I'll continue with supporting the brand.

This is a designer I NEVER thought I'd buy nor ever contemplated buying. But I came across a black quincy tote at what I thought was an ok price (USD$440) so I did some googling and read of the good quality and bought it. I actually really like it but I still can't get past that I bought a bag by this brand. I wouldn't have looked at it full price but it's a decent good quality leather bag for what I paid. Still debating on keeping it but I do like it alot.

Any feedback on the wear over time? It's the matt leather and it kind of feels like it might wear quickly or become sticky or something.... While it was cheapish I do want it to last well.

I am obsessed with her half moon box shoulder bag the first time I saw her using on Youtube, still not able to get it out of my mind.
They do look like they are of absolute quality.

Attachments

• 675b472b-af04-458f-be2b-4fa6bc9a6acd.jpeg
    675b472b-af04-458f-be2b-4fa6bc9a6acd.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: orangefeast
Agreed, that is awful! What was she thinking?!

*sigh* I don't get why in this universe they would think "made in italy" on the front of a bag makes it attractive.
The colour of the letters also cannot blend in properly with the material itself!

If I like a bag enough, I couldn't care less if it was made in Mars ;)

It's almost worse than those bags with a big fat capital alphabet as the front-and-centre-logo.......guess there is variety in design stupidity out there roflmao