Design Your Own Rogue

Oh my gosh I finally placed my order! Oxblood suede with black. I wanted to do python but couldn't justify the cost, these should wear better anyway. Maybe I'll take my snake keyholder from the tea rose rogue to add some interest.

View attachment 4917422
Great idea! I think it will totally change the bag to the next level so you can have different looks!

I have a quick question! So since this option doesn't seem to currently be available online, you called someone at a store and were able to design it?
Hi! So I placed my order in September when the MTO Rogue option was still available online. Through the website I had to schedule a phone appt with an SA to finalize the colors/payment of my bag. I don’t see the option on the website but you could probably call the NY store and see if you could order one that way?

Reactions: houseof999
I have a quick question! So since this option doesn't seem to currently be available online, you called someone at a store and were able to design it?
You can't actually place the order online even with the MTO builder. You have to call Coach House in NY and ask for the Made to Order staff to place it. Or set up an appt. for them to call you.

Reactions: Tiggerhawk
This is gorgeous! I want to do my next MTO in suede but I live in a rainy climate and I’m worried I will never get to use it. Do you plan on treating yours with any suede protector?
Thank you! I will treat it with Apple Brand Garde. I have another rogue in grey suede and that one is doing fine after AG.

Last edited: