Design Your Own Rogue

If I remember correctly, the oxblood satchels that were canvas inside instead of suede had a pinkish interior, where the rogues with the white interior had an off white canvas interior. That's probably the difference we're seeing. Here's a couple of stock photos...View attachment 3782627 View attachment 3782626

I was thinking it could also be the lighting that's making the inside lining change color? It's hard to tell. The pink in the oxblood might be the lighting.

I was thinking it could also be the lighting that's making the inside lining change color? It's hard to tell. The pink in the oxblood might be the lighting.
If I recall correctly, the canvas in the oxblood satchels is woven with reddish fibers which probably makes it look pink where the canvas in the white interior has kind of a lighter color fiber woven in. My Space Rogue has the black suede outer pockets and has black woven in (see below).
canvas.jpg

Reactions: Lauraroz
I had a few minutes to play online today. I can't decide of course. I want too many! Lol! The first would also have the same hardware as the second one. I forgot to change it.
33543f95a677d05257dba07cb5bd2ca6.jpg
10d52b23d433edb7dd3ef07491a53378.jpg

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, the canvas in the oxblood satchels is woven with reddish fibers which probably makes it look pink where the canvas in the white interior has kind of a lighter color fiber woven in. My Space Rogue has the black suede outer pockets and has black woven in (see below).
View attachment 3783650

Yes, for the hot second I had an oxblood satchel with a cloth interior (I wanted suede, so re-ordered) I can say it had reddish fibres woven in so and combined with the white it did have a pinkish look to it.

I'm in love. Completely different from what I went on to design originally (black suede with red interior). View attachment 3784539
Isn't it fun? I am addicted.. I did several version with the chalk and the one you made too! I just didn't save cuz like I said I like too many color combos! Will you be ordering this? Black and red looks really good too in pebbled black with Croc handles. Very texture rich! But $2300 .. faints..[emoji40]

I'm a firm believer that infinite choices aren't always a good thing. I'm personally very indecisive so if I ever ordered a custom rogue I'd obsess for weeks and then wonder if I made the right choice while it's being made. Heck, I already obsess over choices even when they're pre-made and the items are as different as could be (like comparing a rogue to a dinky). Anyway - I'd only make one if I knew exactly what I wanted without a doubt. A lot of the combinations are really awesome though

I'm a firm believer that infinite choices aren't always a good thing. I'm personally very indecisive so if I ever ordered a custom rogue I'd obsess for weeks and then wonder if I made the right choice while it's being made. Heck, I already obsess over choices even when they're pre-made and the items are as different as could be (like comparing a rogue to a dinky). Anyway - I'd only make one if I knew exactly what I wanted without a doubt. A lot of the combinations are really awesome though

I see your point. On the other side, when you're buying a bag on the shelf, it's a mass produced bag that you will very likely see on someone else. Where as the MTO it's at least a chance it is one of a kind, or very very rare that you will run into someone else carrying it. It's almost like you're own artwork. Instead of buying a Selena Gomez Coach bag, it's your very own design Coach bag! I think it's a really cool concept.

Granted coming up with the combinations is not exactly what it will look like IRL, but it's a chance I'm willing to take!

The only bad thing about is that I can't order every combination I create and love! I wouldn't doubt whether it's the right choice. It is the right choice for me as the colors were chosen by me. We all have different taste in all the options offered and for that reason infinite choices in this case is a very good thing. [emoji4]

Reactions: RayKay