DES in Korea 2024 - AB, Wink, Marble, Thank You, Yellow, etc...

Can anyone tell me what's the best way to reach POP? I want to do revisional double eyelid surgery for a more Dolly look but I haven't found the way to contact them yet. I tried their facebook but I don't think they use that anymore
I contacted them via kakaotalk. They took a few days to reply but it was one of the longest response compare to others I have contacted. They explain quite a lot so if you are new into it like me, their response will give you more info about your eyes.

Good luck!

Hi Patchmonster, I just did my surgery at Wink a few hours ago. Everything went well. I love the doctor, but not so much the staffs. I will share more detail about the surgery and the recovery.

I had my surgery at Wink last Tuesday! I had my stitches removed on Saturday and I’m already back in the U.S.

I feel exactly the same as you. Loved the Dr. So competent and put me completely at ease. I went with Wink because I love how they only do eyes. Their staff was okay- the Chinese translator could’ve been a bit warmer.

Surgery went fine. Was easy. However getting surgery in another country will always be scary. It’s unsettling not being completely sure what’s going on around you in the OR, but that’s to be expected when you don’t speak the language.

The twilight sedation made me insanely nauseated which I wasn’t expecting. Other than that the process was super smooth.

Reactions: Texas60
Don't use medical agencies, they charge commission. Just google the hospital names you found here, find their website and contact the clinics through their kakao, instagram or whatsapp; if they have english assistant they'll answer you. say what you're looking for, they'll proceed with price breakdowns, booking details etc etc
Thank you much. I will continue with my education and much to learn about kaka, Whatsapp ans instagram. I hope I do not became a burden.

Reactions: krmikrmi
I had my surgery done at Wink last Thursday and just removed the stitches yesterday. I have a mixed feeling about the experience. The surgery itself went well. I was freezing cold when I woke up in the middle of the surgery. I told them that I needed a blanket, but didn’t get one. I was shivering the whole time. I guess the local anesthesia went off. I could feel the pain. It didn’t last long before it ended.
The Chinese consultant woke me up in the recovery room when I was still feeling dizzy. She asked me to go back to the hotel and get cash for the remaining $500. The morning of my surgery, somehow my credit card wouldn’t let me charge the whole surgery fee. I was $500 short. They promised to hold my passport until next day when I pay the rest. But she insisted that I have to pay the same day when I was in the recovery room. I had no choice but taking a taxi back to the hostel when I was so dizzy. It was honestly very dangerous being forced out of recovery room when I couldn’t even walk straight. They hold my passport and have someone came to the hotel to collect the cash when I was back to the hotel. I had to pay a fee for that person to make the trip. It was a very bad experience that they promised to let me pay the next day, but didn’t keep their promise.
The doctor is nice, but I can’t say the same about their staffs. My eyes are still swollen. I will update my result soon. Hope this helps anyone who decides to go with Wink.

I had my surgery done at Wink last Thursday and just removed the stitches yesterday. I have a mixed feeling about the experience. The surgery itself went well. I was freezing cold when I woke up in the middle of the surgery. I told them that I needed a blanket, but didn’t get one. I was shivering the whole time. I guess the local anesthesia went off. I could feel the pain. It didn’t last long before it ended.
The Chinese consultant woke me up in the recovery room when I was still feeling dizzy. She asked me to go back to the hotel and get cash for the remaining $500. The morning of my surgery, somehow my credit card wouldn’t let me charge the whole surgery fee. I was $500 short. They promised to hold my passport until next day when I pay the rest. But she insisted that I have to pay the same day when I was in the recovery room. I had no choice but taking a taxi back to the hostel when I was so dizzy. It was honestly very dangerous being forced out of recovery room when I couldn’t even walk straight. They hold my passport and have someone came to the hotel to collect the cash when I was back to the hotel. I had to pay a fee for that person to make the trip. It was a very bad experience that they promised to let me pay the next day, but didn’t keep their promise.
The doctor is nice, but I can’t say the same about their staffs. My eyes are still swollen. I will update my result soon. Hope this helps anyone who decides to go with Wink.
Thanks for sharing! I think I will go for wink, but yeah it is interesting reading different experiences so I’m prepared. Did the anesthesia go off right at the end or did they inject more?

Ok I am SO sorry that happened to you. I was so lightheaded and nauseated after the anesthesia, I couldn’t stand up the entire rest of the day.

There would’ve been no way I could’ve done that. Luckily my husband was with me to take care of me. Im glad you were safe, but that’s so inappropriate of them to do that!

We probably had the same Chinese consultant. She was definitely pretty cold and could use some compassion. My interactions with her were extremely rushed and I didn’t get the best vibes from her.

Im on day 8 and finally starting to see the shape of my eyes! Wishing you fast healing! Keep me updated

Reactions: Bhoa
Thanks for sharing! I think I will go for wink, but yeah it is interesting reading different experiences so I’m prepared. Did the anesthesia go off right at the end or did they inject more?

I think it just depends and is different for everyone. I felt 0 pain but I almost felt overly sedated. I’m very sensitive to medication though.

I was nauseous and unwell for 24 hours after my surgery. I couldn’t even walk or stand the first 10 minutes after surgery, the nurses had to physically carry me into the recovery room.

Ok I am SO sorry that happened to you. I was so lightheaded and nauseated after the anesthesia, I couldn’t stand up the entire rest of the day.

There would’ve been no way I could’ve done that. Luckily my husband was with me to take care of me. Im glad you were safe, but that’s so inappropriate of them to do that!

We probably had the same Chinese consultant. She was definitely pretty cold and could use some compassion. My interactions with her were extremely rushed and I didn’t get the best vibes from her.

Im on day 8 and finally starting to see the shape of my eyes! Wishing you fast healing! Keep me updated
I am doing great and enjoying shopping in Seoul now. My eyes are getting better everyday. I can see the eyelids are even now. I can’t wait to see the final result. Wishing you a speedy recovery as well. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Yes, they did inject more when I told them it hurts. But the injection hurts so much more. I could have just let the doctor finished the last few stitches.😂

Yes, they did inject more when I told them it hurts. But the injection hurts so much more. I could have just let the doctor finished the last few stitches.😂
Congrats on your surgery and I hope the recovery continues to go smoothly! I just had my incisional DES at Wink today. Could I send you a DM as I’m interested in your recovery process so far?