Dellamoda.com??

Hi Everyone,

I joined the forum recently and I just realised there was one website that I recently bought from was selling fake Fendi (at least for the particular model that I bought). Within the time frame I managed to return the bag. Few days ago the store email me that refund will be processed within 7 days. I know from the website that they have restocking fee. I told them the bag size was not right for me and also the bag is a fake. Should I ask for full refund? How about the restocking fee? The bag was actually returned from overseas (such a pain in the neck). The store is verified by BBB too.

Would appreciate some advices please. thanks
prettybag

I don't think you can have your restocking fee back since it's already stated. To be honest, I usually avoid buying things from people who charge such fee.

It's just an easier way to make a few bucks for them I suppose. They have nothing to lose.

Hi,
thank you for your comments, I can understand about not getting full refund because it was stated at the beginning about restocking fee. How about complaint with BBB over the fact the store stated it's authentic and yet it's not?
thanks

I think that if they represented the bag as authentic on the website, I would call your credit card company and ask for a chargeback. If they said it was authentic and it wasn't, they misrepresented it and shouldn't get any $$ from you. If they didn't say it was authentic... then I think you're out of luck.

Hi Litigatrix,

thank you for your comment. the item was bought by Paypal, which I don't think I can ask for a chargeback, can I?
But they did present it in the website as authentic.
thanks anyway

You should still be able to pursue a chargeback if you used a credit card through paypal. If you paid via a bank account through paypal, you cannot get a chargeback. I have never tried to get one before, so I'm not sure of the exact process, but I would call your credit card company (assuming you used a credit card) and inquire as to what to do.