Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can someone help me with Hangisi Flats and their sizing? I‘m a 38 usually, my Chanel ballet flats are 38 as well. Should I go for 38 or size up?

2. Did you ever receive a reply? I bough
    did you ever receive a reply? I’m curious also. I usually wear a 38.5 in Hangisi so I ordered the lurums in 38.5, but they didn’t fit at all. Now I’m not sure whether to order a 39 or 39.5...

3. Just go up a half size.

4. Hi, I ended up getting size 36.5 and they fit me. A bit tight at first at the toes but they softened up and felt more comfortable after a while. I was hesitant to try a 37 because I felt like the strap would fit loose. Maybe it's because I have narrow feet (I thought mine were regular width tbh)

5. Dear All,
    For people shopping in London. When does the sale for Manolo usually start in the summer?
    When I went during Boxing Day Harrods and Liberty were pretty much over and the Old Church St was closed until after the New Years Eve :confused1:

6. Somehow I stumbled on this style while looking around the internets for Xacaxtus sandals in my size. Looked iffy (couple of details look off to me, I do own some Manolo sandals), only found the same style in two different sizes on TRR, a listing on Poshmark, and also a couple of other "authenticity guaranteed!!1" sites (all sold out). Was this ever a Manolo style (because if so, then I also need it, like Xacaxtus :doh:)? I hate that it's cute and exactly my type, but possibly bootleg since I found zero reference to it anywhere when searching for "cherry", "leaf" etc.

https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/shoes/sandals/manolo-blahnik-cherry-sandals-1

7. These shoes were more like collectors items, they are in fact authentic.

8. Wow thank you so much! It makes me very happy to know that these beautiful shoes are, in fact, legit and not a Manolo art inspired bootleg (they look very similar to a concept shoe). It's a beautiful world. But dang, another hard to find thing on my list. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. I can feel a spiritual connection to this style.

Attached Files:

9. Just got the black Hangisi 105mm, but posting both of my babies (other one is shimmery fabric with 57 mm heel, which I have used and abused) both so lovely!

Attached Files:

karly9 and BalenciagaKitte like this.
  10. does anyone know the name of this model?
    [​IMG]

11. That doesn't look like an MB shoe.

12. i asked her the brand and she said MB :confused1: